GOODKIT DUMPS SERVICE

Reaction score
sent this seller 190wmz so now i wait he said i will get them right away but after good communication now theres no response its been over an hour so i will wait and update soon:confused:

Reaction score
HELLO THERE, MY COMMENT IS ABOUT Mr.GoodKit with icq 833833 is a verified seller ,and honest with lot respect, since i have been buying dumps from him, his dumps alsways 95% good and am happy i meet somebody like him,..after i have been riped by many vendors...its will pleasure to strict with mr.gookit to buy my dumps. any he can always provide an bin reqst and fast deliver and he took wmz and wu and mg without delay after payment, this is king seller we need to inprover busines. keep it up boss, you arethe best vndf t year. thanks for beee back in my dumps cashout....pay/due/continuity

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:07 PM ----------

good day mate, am a good cshout dumps, since am in this BUSINSS i no almot10 yeas, ever seen hoest vendor like mr.goodkit he is so fantastic andonst wit respect to me, and his dumps work 99% since a bing from him, i never one day been disapoint, and i want to continue buying from him, he deliever dumps so fast without delay, infact am realy impressed with his method of delling.. am glad ......dumps=payment

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Primitive tr1and tr2 I do not have any free test All dumps after payment min 1
101 or201 MY icq:473732961
all eu/asian/ americas

I have any Europe to dump
I have any Asian to dump
I hace any Americas to dump

I install dump very fresh I not to need many customers every day I, so long as good customer

Reaction score
mrgoodkit is teh latest one in town among allth dumps seller , hi dum are 100% best, and he d give the order so fasr as he got his payment, and always talk nice nad respect costomer, s all my other seller i am no more interes in you am ging to strict only on mrgoodkit dumps because i mak cool money wthout stress. so keep it up... i gve you best bndor of the year 2010 keepit up... coutsey pay/due/continuety

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
I can say i ordered from Mr.Goodkit around 3-4 months ago, good working ratio !

Classics were the go ! and he replaced on around 8 pcs not working !

Would order in future again !!

Reaction score
hi mate, this is to tell you my mate on dumps cashout buyers that, there are still good carder despite most are ripers... since i have been buying dumps from Mr.Goodkit, life has change for me when i buy like 10 dumps from him, at least 8 will approve with good balance that:s more than good its become excellent and its with pleasure to be buying from him, incase you dont know how to contack him on icq this is icq 833833.he deliver order fast and he has respect to his costomer..infact he is the best seller of the year. pay/due/continuity

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:29 PM ----------

hi mate, this is to tell you my mate on dumps cashout buyers that, there are still good carder despite most are ripers... since i have been buying dumps from Mr.Goodkit, life has change for me when i buy like 10 dumps from him, at least 8 will approve with good balance that:s more than good its become excellent and its with pleasure to be buying from him, incase you dont know how to contack him on icq this is icq 833833.he deliver order fast and he has respect to his costomer..infact he is the best seller of the year.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:33 PM ----------

hi mate, this is to tell you my mate on dumps cashout buyers that, there are still good carder despite most are ripers... since i have been buying dumps from Mr.Goodkit, life has change for me when i buy like 10 dumps from him, at least 8 will approve with good balance that:s more than good its become excellent and its with pleasure to be buying from him, incase you dont know how to contack him on icq this is icq 833833.he deliver order fast and he has respect to his costomer..infact he is the best seller of the year.

Reaction score
Hats off to Mr.Goodkit ,:D great service great dumps swipe for good amounts very pleased with my return will do business again

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have freshly skimmed indian dumps good approval rate very small basepm me for deal escrow accepted

ODEON

No comments

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
MR..GOODKIT i wanna try out.. ... you have a good reputation.. please i send you a REQUEST
you have a minumun order what are the price for 50 DUMPS FOR RESELL

Reaction score
hello buyer am now happy cahsout dumps i buy from mrgoodkit he really sale good dumps 95% sure and he deliver dumps fast, is my best vendor since i am buying dumps thanks, dumps=payment

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
pls Mr goodkit. i bought 20 usa credit union classic dumps just to test your service.. 10 were good even the the balance were very low.. i pasted the declined ones immediately about 16 hrs later for replacement .,.. ever since then u have been quiet and ignored all my messages
if that is how u treat first time buyers,, i wonder what pains your regular customers would be gonig through... that suxxx bro... 632932532

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
mr goodkit is a sytematic ripper. . Alaye

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
bcos he sold me flagged and hold card bins... i lost