Good PayPal Cashout

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
Hello I have my website with Paypal Express Checkout if you have ever worked on Paypal payment
If you have relevant bins we will pay you 30% of the amount paid with bitcoin

But the card must be professional

pp.PNG

Father

Professional
Reaction score
can try to do this, but I need guarantees that my work will not be done in vain.
Are you ready to pay the insured amount to the escrow so that you have the hope that you will fulfill your cashing obligations?
How quickly will the payment be, that is, how quickly will you tell the escrow that he would pay the amount in my direction?
What would you do if a claim comes to your Paypal account?

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
can try to do this, but I need guarantees that my work will not be done in vain.
Are you ready to pay the insured amount to the escrow so that you have the hope that you will fulfill your cashing obligations?
How quickly will the payment be, that is, how quickly will you tell the escrow that he would pay the amount in my direction?
I need a long-term partner
If it became Paypal Limited I would not pay the amount
In case Paypal shows that this is a high risk fraud I will cancel the order and refund the card
If you pay the amount successfully and cleanly you will receive your share on the same day
As for using the escrow service I do not want it

Father

Professional
Reaction score
To work with your site, you will need to use Paypal self-registrations that have been saved (had been kept) for a long time, since they are the least likely to get a ban or a limit on your account.
If you work with accounts from brute or logs, then it is very likely to get a dispute on the account, since the write-off can be easily detected by the account owner.
After receiving a dispute, you will have to return the money to the account from which it was received and you cannot / will not have time to cash it out.
That is why I am asking you how long it will take for you to successfully cash out money after you receive it into your account?

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
To work with your site, you will need to use Paypal self-registrations that have been saved (had been kept) for a long time, since they are the least likely to get a ban or a limit on your account.
If you work with accounts from brute or logs, then it is very likely to get a dispute on the account, since the write-off can be easily detected by the account owner.
After receiving a dispute, you will have to return the money to the account from which it was received and you cannot / will not have time to cash it out.
That is why I am asking you how long it will take for you to successfully cash out money after you receive it into your account?
Paypal is the name of the real person who agreed to all this.

We can withdraw money instantly at the time of enrollment

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
We also reserve the right to terminate any relationship with any carder at any time

nikkitang

Carder
Reaction score
I can try, if you are an honest partner, I need long-term cooperation. Because a few days ago, I successfully used the paypal payment method to pay successfully on other shopping websites. Whatever I want to ask, if my payment is successful, when can you pay me? Is it immediately?

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
I can try, if you are an honest partner, I need long-term cooperation. Because a few days ago, I successfully used the paypal payment method to pay successfully on other shopping websites. Whatever I want to ask, if my payment is successful, when can you pay me? Is it immediately?
Withdrawal period from the card is 1-3 days We will make the withdrawal on the card today and in 1 to 3 days you will be credited with the amount in Bitcoin.

gemscampus777

Reaction score
Don't listen to him this is what they do, but have never for ones act.
Always concerned about insurance and escrow,he has been on this forum for almost 3+ month.
And you can not test him with one card to know.

hermesboss

Reaction score
Telegram
@hermesboss
If you are willing to pay only 30% of the amount, then it means that you have the ability to process the money quickly and obviously, it is acceptable to accept this point that the funds are not clean. But I see from your reply that you need 1-3 days to process the funds and be ready to return them. If this is the case, I feel that you are conflicted in your business. Based on my business experience, if it is a 30% return, you must make immediate payment, which means that you need to pay the caller as soon as your account receives the money. The risk that follows depends on your ability to handle it.

Rdend

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This is what you call cashing out instantly, and if you look at the dates you can see i have been doing this for a while, i have cashed 4 and 5k up to now in one go that is the highest i have done.
20210806_181408.jpg
20210806_181431.jpg
20210806_181517.jpg