Good Dumps In NYC!!!

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
Im a little new to this dump stuff and I would like to know what are the best ones for the NY area, or something that would work nicely here. And if someone could could point me to the right direction for a printer with lamination for ID and Plastic printing, thank you.

bigB

RIPPER
Reaction score
Im a little new to this dump stuff and I would like to know what are the best ones for the NY area, or something that would work nicely here. And if someone could could point me to the right direction for a printer with lamination for ID and Plastic printing, thank you.

I would try with amex cards. I have cashier there (in NY) and he always uses amex platinum. You can swipe 1-2-3k usd if you do it well..

Good luck!!!
Hope I can help you!

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
thanks for the info, the amex are going great. But the AMEX is only for certain stores without the security, i need good bins for visas and masters.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I also do VISA and MASTER... I have away to check the exact amount on the card... so when I go to the store I know what I am buying. I am in the NYC area too so if u want... link me up... I will fill you in. safe

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
yes please let me know, how do u check balance in NY. that would be the best right now.

Panemera

RIPPER
Reaction score
There is no specific way or service to check balance of a card by state. Only way for you to know is if you call the bank and find out yourself. Just buy what bins work good for you.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
jesta184, my icq 455588472 im from Q borough we got biz to do boy hit me up asap