• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

Good Dumps/Bad Dumps

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
I would like to know why vendors are selling bad dumps and then say that is something wrong with the carder. I would not complain but why would i emboss/encode/tip my blanks with all these bogus dumps..it seems like that a lot of vendors have bad bases. I think you should be better businessmen then this... Seems as a few of my colleagues are having the same problem with dumps. Eu in particular. In the us....I am just saying that you should take care of your buyers before they all leave...And don't get mad either. We should be mad about going into to stores to have decline/lost/stolen/use another form of payment. It sucks and I am speaking for a myself and a few guys who tell me that it is getting crazy...And cc checkers don't mean anything taking a dollar to see if it works mean nothing. If they are real we don't check we just card...Please check your bases, everyone buying them that are saying they are bad (they are bad) We have nothing to gain by telling you they are bad..We want dumps that work. Since we are spending big money! Imagine if you spend 3k and all do not work. What would you say...to vendors.

Last edited:

Drapes

DEER
Reaction score
Everybody feels this way but unfortunately people want to profit off their dead bases.

remmy

Carder
Reaction score
some vendors resell dumps after 24/48 hours (replacement time)

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yeah I know this is very bad because people can have problems and these vendors are very bad then they get mad when you tell them that it is not working. Remember they are hacking them and its not like that make the accounts up and know they work. They get it and dont know what is on them and act like they put money on the accounts and they always work. If you dont think the banks send phony numbers in some databases(flagged) your stupid. But I would say if anyone has problems with any vendors they should say it because some people spend big money and vendors act as they are GODS...It is not right because all of us are adding to the bottom line so when a vendors says I have many customers...If customers PayPal together and speak up we can smoke out crappy vendors selling bullshit..Be aware!!!!!!!

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Make sense, I can feel your frustration in your post bro. I wouldn't like it if I spent 3k and got crappy dumps and then vendor was having an attitude problem with me either. Vendors please your paying customers, they are important too. Just my two cents. Respect to all good/polite vendors with conscience.