Golden Bucks 619787115 - not want give back money

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
Hello.
I read all post here becouse i work with Gold Bucks and i know him relly good we make soo mouch good deal. Abut this situation here whot write eskam0tag3 i can say only this we are here dont know whot pp acc eskam0tag3 using if this hacked pp and if its verify or not if not verify and send soo mouch money its normal get limited next if its verify and hacked posible too limited its too high if dont have good socks etc. Another think if they create self pp acc and make verify vcc or other method and they using bad socks for create this pp acc same they get limited after recive first money. So we dont know nothing about this i dont think if its fault Gold Bucks becouse i see meany times when pp make acc limited moust times fault is for people who get or creat pp acc so Ninja you need know this Golden Bucks only send founds they cant warentty not limited if they dont know nothing about pp acc where send and how its use it. Make limited pp acc its soo easy and i think you know it. Again i can say i buy from Golden Bucks meany $kk pp cash never have any problems but i using good pp acc self create and using good socks checking about paypal blacklist before using it for paypal create etc.. This is all from me about this situation.

HY BRO

for verify my ppal akk i not use vcc but normal credit card and ppal was have all documents for my akk. problem was founds of Golden Bucks and ur policy its fake because i have write all and he was give me bad news. so for this i wait refunds but i not understend why NINJA not resolve this dispute

see u

slaprze

Reaction score
HY BRO

for verify my ppal akk i not use vcc but normal credit card and ppal was have all documents for my akk. problem was founds of Golden Bucks and ur policy its fake because i have write all and he was give me bad news. so for this i wait refunds but i not understend why NINJA not resolve this dispute

see u

Wait wait i dont understand so get this founds at your legal personal pp acc ??? :eek:

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
Wait wait i dont understand so get this founds at your legal personal pp acc ??? :eek:

u think im crazy???
i was talk about verified pp. was verified with normal cc!!!and paypal was have all documents so my pp akk was without limit

Ninja

Reaction score
Show me that documents.

Ninja

Reaction score
paypal was have all documents so my pp akk was without limit
This is the document which can proof what your pp was without limit?
If so - show me them.

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
This is the document which can proof what your pp was without limit?
If so - show me them.

1. i can give u email and password of akk paypal
2. Golden Bucks have send me founds in 2 time and not 1 time as he was tell me in chat
3. Golden Bucks have send me founs as payment and not gift like was talk in chat
4. after first payment of 400$ money was stolen because paypal was think at fraud from paypal akk thath was send money
5. Golden Bucks after this was tell me "not worry for tomorrow all will be resolution"
6. second payment of 400$ Golden Bucks was tell me "not touch this money for min 3h"
7. after 15 minute all 2 payment was returned of holder's

for all this motive i ask refund money because Golden Buck want give trip when he not know nothing and if u need i can give u email and password of my akk paypal for check thath my akk was VERIFIED or u can check link thath i have send u in pm

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
im not sure ripper, i think could be, but its time waster for sure

cucc

RIPPER
Reaction score
he is online and he is not replying.
i dont know what is wrong with him

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
NINJA now thath u have all for check my not responsability when bann this man and close this dispute
thin man not want send me refund

Ninja

Reaction score
I still not decided what he need to pay you a refund.
Learn to solve cases like a man not like a crying kiddie. If something not goes your way - try to be a man and solve the case by shoing proof what you're right.
Initiating blacklist thread doesnt make you right just because you started thread, you got it now or not, deer?

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
i have send u all prof, and i have tell u if want i can give u user and pass of akk paypal
now u have give me status DEER?
for what? only because i have write my problem. maybe this forum its only game

eskam0tag3

DEER
Reaction score
NINJA golden bucks stay ripp more man and u not resolve nothing only make me status DEER. really i not understend all this

Ninja

Reaction score
Closed.