GoFundMe carding method

hinata_boke

Reaction score
You can use fullz info but let me warn you, VPN/Socks5 proxy won't work. You must be in GoFundMe supported countries. Below are the list of GoFundMe supported countries;
AustraliaAustriaBelgiumCanada
DenmarkFinlandFranceGermany
IrelandItalyLuxembourgNetherlands
NorwayPortugalSpainSweden
SwitzerlandUnited KingdomUnited States
how about RDP?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if the RDP is from a private persons pc with in one of this countries yes but it is from a datacenter no
This one has a good chance of working

ateron

Carder
Reaction score
I am confused. I created a GoFundMe account and setup a fundraiser. Then used another ip and milked a fullz of $2000, I didn't do it at once (bit by bit). I woke up this morning and unfortunately I couldn't login to my GoFundMe account and when I pasted my GoFundMe me fundraiser link it said "no longer available"
What did I do wrong?
Is fundly cardable?
The reason for blocking is a banal chargeback and your account is blocked, you will not receive money.
Use other methods with this company you will not earn.

Patrizyco

Reaction score
I am confused. I created a GoFundMe account and setup a fundraiser. Then used another ip and milked a fullz of $2000, I didn't do it at once (bit by bit). I woke up this morning and unfortunately I couldn't login to my GoFundMe account and when I pasted my GoFundMe me fundraiser link it said "no longer available"
What did I do wrong?
Is fundly cardable?
Where did you buy your CC brother

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Where did you buy your CC brother
I can say that, else I will get banned. It doesn't matter where you buy the cc, just make sure it's a non mcsc bin. Non vbv bin work too but doesn't has a high rate of success

Patrizyco

Reaction score
Ok brother talking about square up too.... Do I need a specific CC or any CC works in as much is live