Getting DUMPs into VNCs

SubGenius

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm just curious because maybe 1 year ago, I got one VNC, runned in a little food place, that had a POS connected in... So I tried to sniff the COM ports to get the tracks, but the sniffer doesn't works properly. Anyways I couldn't get the dumps on it. But since this days, I'm very curious, if this is the way the sellers use to get the dumps world-wide. Maybe not only a VNC but RDP too, maybe the POS open some specific TCP port, that they search for VNC PORT + POS TCP PORT, and then try to get in on the machines founded with both openned. I searched some POS manuals already, and installation guides, but didn't found anything relevant. Anyone have some opinion or answer for my questions?
I'm very curious about this.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
If you have access to that pos contact me i have special trojan to get all the tracks from that machines.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have RDPS with pos terminals, contact me if you have some good technique to get the infos out

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can get access to many POS, but dont have hardware here... if theres a way to get tracks with a software Trojan or whatever, contact me, i am dead serious...Just send me a PM

whytegallo

Reaction score
I have a buddy who works at a store with 3 POS machines (windows xp embedded based) with verifone full color LCD screens on them, is there any way to intercept the data from these? from my understanding its encrypted from the device until it gets to verifone to verify but i found the firmware they flash into the devices on the hard disk.. maybe it could be modified or what ?

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I haven't done this before, but i was just wondering, Man In The Middle should be proper for this, right?
Maybe i can try it if someone agree with me.