Get Lithuanian citizenship and live anywhere in Europe!

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Cocktail thats right, I thought maybe Im missing something here, but yes its for people outside of EUROPE.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
So I have some more updates. For people to come to Lithuania first, if you are from ASIA you will need to go to Turkey for visa. If you are from Africa you will need to go to Egypt, Kair. Dont know the city for Turkey but probably capital just search where in Turkey there is embassy.

OK, so before that, When you send your scanned pass copy and registration document, usually its on a passport itself but if not then you need some document proving your registration in some city, town in that country you are from. I send it to the main person, he checks if the person is not a criminal, and makes a document pack for the person to sign, he send it electronicly to me I send it to you. You then print them out and sign them. When everything is signed you send it by post to me, I send it again to the main person, he notarizes them, and send all the documents to you again. You just go either to Turkey or Egypt and you get a visa with 99.9% chance, with a high chance it becoming a multi-visa for six months. When you come to the country, we proceed with documents for your citizenship. I hope thats a lot clearer now.

alkatraz8

RIPPER
Reaction score
it will be better if u can sell passports
while u can garantee for citizenship maybe ur able to get passports to
if u can do that hit me up on icq

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
well when you get citizenship same minute you get a passport too. A passport card actually, you can apply for a paper passport then. Its really cheap, maybe 50 euro. But its not needed if you will travel around Europe.

c0dename

Reaction score
So, I was offering people to get visas done, today I got an UPDATE on this whole system, now I know every bit of the whole procedure and its not at all a visa, Its something much better!

A Lithuanian citizenship, which means you can travel all around Europe, Work, Study or Card! lol

You want to become an European citizen. You give me your email, I send it to the migration department insiders I know. They contact you asking for details. They check if the person is not a criminal and the person gets invitation to Lithuania.

When he/she comes, we will get sorted a place to stay. Now there are free options:

To become a citizen in 6, 3 or 1 months. The cost increases if wanted quicker!

I was suggested that 1 month can be risky, because if you want to become a Lithuanian citizen, why would you need to run away somewhere else so quickly? So the optimal would be 2 to 3 months.

A little bit insight on how it will work.

These insiders will create firms on your names and make you as a manager or an owner of the firm. This makes them easy to make you a Lithuanian citizen.
Imagine what bank accounts you will be able to open up when you travel abroad??

THIS 100% WORKS, and its 100% LEGAL!

Waiting for business. PM me if interested, if want more specific details please write on this thread, so when I answer everyone will see.

Im interesting in price..? please tell +- how much big is it? and what country people can get this visa?
also when the customers get visa, come to lithuania yea? Will they get a PASPORTS of lithuania? and the question is When? i mena how much time need to end to get passport and become a real lithuanian? or u can do just visa?
Also if u from lithuania or YOU are lithuanian, msg me :) with your icq..or JID.
Good luck in biz.

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
These insiders will create firms on your names and make you as a manager or an owner of the firm. This makes them easy to make you a Lithuanian citizen.

My opinion - fishy, he might do something else.

bigeggs

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if someone need a citizenship in any country of this world, i don't think that he will try to arrange this on a carding forum.