Get Lithuanian citizenship and live anywhere in Europe!

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
So, I was offering people to get visas done, today I got an UPDATE on this whole system, now I know every bit of the whole procedure and its not at all a visa, Its something much better!

A Lithuanian citizenship, which means you can travel all around Europe, Work, Study or Card! lol

You want to become an European citizen. You give me your email, I send it to the migration department insiders I know. They contact you asking for details. They check if the person is not a criminal and the person gets invitation to Lithuania.

When he/she comes, we will get sorted a place to stay. Now there are free options:

To become a citizen in 6, 3 or 1 months. The cost increases if wanted quicker!

I was suggested that 1 month can be risky, because if you want to become a Lithuanian citizen, why would you need to run away somewhere else so quickly? So the optimal would be 2 to 3 months.

A little bit insight on how it will work.

These insiders will create firms on your names and make you as a manager or an owner of the firm. This makes them easy to make you a Lithuanian citizen.
Imagine what bank accounts you will be able to open up when you travel abroad??

THIS 100% WORKS, and its 100% LEGAL!

Waiting for business. PM me if interested, if want more specific details please write on this thread, so when I answer everyone will see.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
And you think someone will give you money infornt and/or give you his REAL information with your registration date? Get a life.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Good question! Money will be split in to four parts. when arriving, when applying and after everything is done.

I dont need any details, just an email, I will pass it to migration department straight, and people will already see its legitimate.

Something that sounds too good to be true? well you might just miss the best deal you ever had.
I got in the right place at a right time, and offering guys to become full european citizens.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:47 PM ----------

Ninja, by the way, I would accept Escrow if thats possible.

danstein22

Reaction score
i think im interested if its not scam, you can PM your email or here is my email [email protected] . thanks but i still need some question to ask you becos i do travel runs for people as well.

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
These insiders will create firms on your names and make you as a manager or an owner of the firm. This makes them easy to make you a Lithuanian citizen.
Imagine what bank accounts you will be able to open up when you travel abroad??

Hmm..Sorry to interfere , but I can only imagine what VAT fraud you are going to do on that poor guy's name , and what other loans u ll take on his/her business name.

I don't know how is there but here u wont get bail for such fraud.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Hmm we didnt discuss these things like loans and stuff with these guys. I can assure you that its not the case. Im here to make business, I will be laughing out laud when someone brave enough will do it and comeback here saying how good it was. Then you will all rush to do it.

We can do about 6 people a month by the way, for those who dont know it yet.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:14 PM ----------

i think im interested if its not scam, you can PM your email or here is my email [email protected] . thanks but i still need some question to ask you becos i do travel runs for people as well.

I will PM you, dont worry.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Hmm we didnt discuss these things like loans and stuff with these guys. I can assure you that its not the case. Im here to make business, I will be laughing out laud when someone brave enough will do it and comeback here saying how good it was. Then you will all rush to do it.

We can do about 6 people a month by the way, for those who dont know it yet.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:14 PM ----------

I will PM you, dont worry.

if anyone from here will do it, he will not get back, end of story.
i find it actually pretty insulting, are you high on crack ?
if people want a lithuanian citizenship and have 6k to spend, they will get it regardless of dealing with you

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Btw lithuania doesn't allow dual citizenship so you would have to give up yours... a small detail that was left out.. or maybe he can make that happen as well.. who knows :)

Reaction score
Btw lithuania doesn't allow dual citizenship so you would have to give up yours... a small detail that was left out.. or maybe he can make that happen as well.. who knows :)

That is pointless as they cant actually take away your other citizenship, only the other country can. You can lie to them and tell them you renounce your citizenship and it doesnt mean shit. Anyways for many people that would already be great, if you come from some shity country in africa or middle east.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
yeah, if i didnt have to send my passport and details to a stranger Id probably go for this

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
funny answers. Well you not gonna get a full lithuanian passport and stuff, but you will have lithuanian privilages living in all Europe easily. Without insiders you wont be able to do it by yourself, someone said that having 6k they can do it. No way, you can try but noway it will happen.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
ukbastard so are you getting citizenship or not? now you say you wont get lithuanian passport. doesnt that come with citizenship?

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Hmm, good question I will ask that. Because Im not familiar with all the details. yet, just whats the most important. I will get back to you tomorrow.

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
mate any country in the world gives you a passport when you become a citizen of that country unless like in USA where you get a legal resident status before you get your citizenship and a passport, so my point is citizen=passport, resident alien satuts = resident alien card at least in USA.

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can help with EU citizenship as well , 3 different countrys, all legal. If interested contact me [email protected]

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
ok guys, I will update you tomorrow on what document do you get when you get citizenship, or something equivalent to it.

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Ok so I can verify now. YOU GET FULL LITHUANIAN CITIZENSHIP WITH PASSPORT ID. And you can apply for passport instantly after if you wanna travel to America or Africa. But for Europe you are done. You can go live in Europe anywhere apply for benefits for your children or whatever, and work study or card. You can simply enter your car and go where ever you want in Europe. PEACE!

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Is this still going on ? i'm this close to press the - rep button. can't explain why people still bump this. Am i the only one seeing whats wrong with this thread?
From all the categories and topics of this forum, this business was the only one you thought you can make a profit ?
Let me resume. So you are offering people LT citizenship on their REAL NAMES ? how would that help people ? EU warrants are available in ALL EUROPE.. so again, how would this help people ?
ALOT of country citizens are allowed to go in europe, and I mean ALOT
Europe people can go anywhere in EUROPE with their ids also ...
There's so much wrong in this offer you have here, again am I the only one to see this ? Or im just crazy ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:56 PM ----------

L.E. Nice way telling all forum where you are from ))

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
U are just crazy ))) it is for people out of EU.