German, English, Spanish speaking Call operators ready to work

Jay_8765

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have German speaking call operator ready to work with a lot of experience
- any TANs, OTPs, collecting data etc.
Also I have phone robot ready for work upon your request. Very high successful rate when using it.
I can provide experienced operators with English, Spanish and other EU languages.

If some one need my services lets talk. PM me your contact details and i will contact you asap.

I looking for long time partners, finding operators is not a problem. For part time jobs also can be discussed but are not preferred.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the cost of 1 call to banks, payment systems or online stores?
2. Can you place an order for physical goods in the online store via a call if you are provided with the data of a valid CC?
3. If you do not get through or get on the answering machine, the service is not paid?
4. When do you work and how quickly do you make a call after receiving the necessary data?
5. When will you pay for advertising, get verified or make a security deposit?
6. In what forums can you study your reputation and get positive reviews from satisfied customers? Please provide links.
7. How long have you worked and what kind of work experience do you have?

You are already opening 2 services, please go through a check before providing services.
Do not mind making him a prepayment until the service is verified.

Jay_8765

Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the cost of 1 call to banks, payment systems or online stores?
I prefer to work on %. I do not have a price per call as far as the partner did not ask for this.
2. Can you place an order for physical goods in the online store via a call if you are provided with the data of a valid CC?
Up to date we do not have experience of ordering physical goods, but shouldn't be a problem to make it. So yes, we can.
3. If you do not get through or get on the answering machine, the service is not paid?
Normally there is no charge for undone job.
4. When do you work and how quickly do you make a call after receiving the necessary data?
its upon discussion, but we can start very fast if we are not busy with other job.
5. When will you pay for advertising, get verified or make a security deposit?
I did not know I should pay for posting,so if my post is not permitted be so kind to delete it.
6. In what forums can you study your reputation and get positive reviews from satisfied customers? Please provide links.
I am member of club2crd from 2019 and have positive reputation,but it is not related for this services.
7. How long have you worked and what kind of work experience do you have?
I work on this service from around 4 months mainly in Germany. We have experience with OTP, TANs and collecting data.
All it is depends of partners needs.
You are already opening 2 services, please go through a check before providing services.
I repeat, I did not know that I should go trough check or pay for posting my services, so if its against the rules I am apologies for doing this.
Do not mind making him a prepayment until the service is verified.
OK, duly noted.