General Knowledge Question

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to all this, so I reckon it'd be better to ask. As far as non-investment carding goes, what should I do before I even start? I'm mostly aiming at gift cards and online purchases, nothing physical for now. Is nordvpn good/enough? What kind of proxy should I use and is it mandatory to use it? Do I need an RDP? Is using TOR a good move? Is using generated CCs a good idea? And of course, how far should I expect to get?
I appreciate every response and all the effort that is put into it.
Thanks

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Nord vpn is a good vpn provider, it has a large selection of servers for many countries. He also does not keep logs of records of visits, which pretends to be safe and anonymous.
When using vpn, you can not use a proxy (socks5), but you can work in aggregate, that is, use the bundle:
VPN + proxy. You can also work this way, but do not forget to select a proxy or vpn for the exact address of the cardholder, it is advisable to select his city.
RDP or tunnels can also be used as you wish.
Usually, RDP is used when they do not want to work with a proxy.
However, you can use the bundle:
RDP + proxy (socks5).
It is undesirable to use TOR in carding, in 90% of cases you will receive a payment rejection on the card.
Very few online stores allow you to pay when using TOR, so it's best to avoid this moment and not risk it.
The generated CCs are suitable only for certain websites and on 95% of online stores you will not be able to pay with them. To work, you need a live valid CC, which must be purchased in a reliable CC shop.
Successful beginners earn from $ 1k to $ 10k in carding every day. It all depends on your efforts and skills.
After the theoretical basis, real practice is needed that will show the result of your work, if you are satisfied with it, you can continue to work in the same spirit.

Reaction score
Nord vpn is a good vpn provider, it has a large selection of servers for many countries. He also does not keep logs of records of visits, which pretends to be safe and anonymous.
When using vpn, you can not use a proxy (socks5), but you can work in aggregate, that is, use the bundle:
VPN + proxy. You can also work this way, but do not forget to select a proxy or vpn for the exact address of the cardholder, it is advisable to select his city.
RDP or tunnels can also be used as you wish.
Usually, RDP is used when they do not want to work with a proxy.
However, you can use the bundle:
RDP + proxy (socks5).
It is undesirable to use TOR in carding, in 90% of cases you will receive a payment rejection on the card.
Very few online stores allow you to pay when using TOR, so it's best to avoid this moment and not risk it.
The generated CCs are suitable only for certain websites and on 95% of online stores you will not be able to pay with them. To work, you need a live valid CC, which must be purchased in a reliable CC shop.
Successful beginners earn from $ 1k to $ 10k in carding every day. It all depends on your efforts and skills.
After the theoretical basis, real practice is needed that will show the result of your work, if you are satisfied with it, you can continue to work in the same spirit.
Thanks a lot! Could you recommend any good CC shops?