Geks / cvv2.su!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
hey, i was reselling my base on cvv2.su. 2 weeks ago i request payout via ticket since he's not online on icq anymore, send him alot of PM's but still no payout or answer. im tired of waiting and begining for my money. now he even modifed my seller account i cant see my stats!

profile link: http://carder.market/member.php?u=12505
screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/jimmi.jpg
screenshot2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/unledsyc.jpg/

last time when i checked i have had 220$ balance and still 250+ cvvs for sale!
i have and logs, but they are from first part of payment, he did it success without problems...if needed let me kno! for this i dont have logs since he's not online on icq.

im messaging and waiting for him 2 weeks atlast, maybe 3!! im too tired of he acting like asshole, ignoring me, and not doing the payout. im requesting instant payout in 24 hours or ban for him! i send 4 tickets and 4+ PM's and he readed them and closed the tickets but no answer or payout, 220$ + 250cvv about 50% validity (125 cvvs x1.5$ by card) thats + 187$ = 407$ in total since he removed my reseller stats!

Last edited:

Mr.Medved

VIP member
Reaction score

Ninja

Reaction score
Looking forward about resolving your problem.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja, dont you think its enough? im really sorry to disturb and i know you are busy but give him 24 hrs and get him banned if he dont answer, for sure somebody informed him that he's in blacklist section .... im really tired waiting 1 month!!

im trying to contact him via tickets on shop since he's not online on icq, but he's closing them, 1 month already passed and he's not even answering, playing dirty games and ignoring me and you. what an asshole im really really pissed off!

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Stop insulting and calm down. Act like a man not some person who is high.

I will not punish anybody just because other party "want so". ok? So take your time and show proofs. That'll be a smart move.

How'd u know what he is aware about ur situation?
Did you contacted him over icq?

Show me logs of those actions.

Geks
Why you're closing his tickets?
And im waiting for your explanation of problem

feloz

Carder
Reaction score
I have the same problem with paying in. Dont reciving web credit update twise ...

Ninja

Reaction score
Make separate thread after reading rules.
That'll help us very much.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
i have logs only from first half of the payment, he did it without any problem. sometime after that he's offline on ICQ maybe he blocked me or even dont use it. i know he's aware cause i wrote in tickets that i opend blacklist section he closed them without answer. and today he was online on the forums but still no reply... if these logs needed just tell me ill send whole to PM since theres lotta private info like lrs,links,checkers ...also if needed i can give you my account on shop so you can check the closed tickets and seller stats

Ninja

Reaction score
You should wait.
Because our goal not to punish, but solve situation.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
You should wait.
Because our goal not to punish, but solve situation.

i know and im really sorry, i feel like i disturb for my money. everything was going perfect and fine, he was doing my payout instant when i request but not and now. its more than 1 month and as you can see he was multiple times on forums online and he's always on the shop. i know we should wait but what is too much is too much. try to contact him via jabber or tell anyone to inform him, so we solve this, thank you upfront and once again sorry but .....

Ninja

Reaction score
He appeared on csu and solved problem with other member.
If he will not appear there in a mater of 48hrs - we will solve it there too.