GAS STATIONS (UK)

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, it would be good if you share some ideas how to hit those things :) In other countries you can use dumps and they let you swipe, in UK - pin.

Any solutions? Prepaid cards? Order credit cards from cr to address ? what you suggest ? :)

Morrix

Reaction score
They pre-authorise an amount on your card. Used to be £50, so you couldn't get away with with using a prepaid card loaded with a few quid. Maybe you can try to use at weekends so balance isn't taken until Monday. Might be able to get 2 or 3 times more than you put on the card.

Last edited:

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
i heard that they charge only 1gbp and then later on in some time they charge whole ammount

Last edited:

Morrix

Reaction score
Could be right bro for some company. Be interesting to find out if it works so keep us updated if you try it out.

wiseguy7

Carder
Reaction score
dosn't work with prepaid cards, but they do work with bank cards as at the point you will only be charged 1 gbp, the rest is charge on the next day, on weekends you can milk a lot

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
is there any chance to order credit/debit card online without need to go to bank? or uk don't go with that shit :D ?

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
everything is possible you just to have to know , information such as these isnt shared in public and its expensive.

SmokedOut

Reaction score
is there any chance to order credit/debit card online without need to go to bank? or uk don't go with that shit :D ?

My friend opened 2 or 3 UK bank accounts online one day, but the fact he already had a UK bank acc. it may have made it easier. I have yet to apply online for acc here in UK myself yet, once i do i will inform you of anything necessary.