Gas Pump Zip Code?

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Any of you smart people figure out a way to bypass gas station zip code request? Is it possible?

How do machines check this? Is it some information located in dump?

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
very interested also , i think u gotta get the zip code , u need it i know i can purchase dumps with zip but dont no how they generatethe zip or bypass anyone care too share info im interested

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
May be u could do a zip looking buy doxing(background check on google ) if u have the track1.

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Or maybe you use gas station which is across the street that doesn't need zip, like 50% of them gas staions don't...but if you're so cheap to pay for gas using dumps then good luck, whats next? How to get coffee @ starbux? Ill take latte :D

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Actually I fill up Diesel trucks so it's $600 every client, so if you want to drink $600 in Starbucks I will buy it for you with my own cash. If it was as simple as going across the street, I wouldn't have posted. The good news is your post count went up.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
they check the same way they authorize, the zip is tied to the acct information just like when u buy at some store they ask for zip at register.

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
USE CANADA OR EU DUMPS enter 00000 as zip code issue fixed thank you and good night

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
some station out here )
you can hand card to cashier and they POS do not ask for this ))