FutureV is a ripper

Money101

Reaction score
FutureV ICQ 442894175 is a ripper for MP codes and AMEX gift card. Please do not deal with him. He owes me 1 MP code for 300 and never sent.
Ninja please ban this guy from here.

FutureV

No disrespect, you were ripped by a fake Me, and this is a gift for not being smart enough to figure it out.

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Wait what? First of all, I told you in last blacklist thread to read blacklist reporting rules then file complaint. In that thread you were saying Troymadus ripped you, now here you are saying FutureV and you haven't followed my advice or looked at rules. I've never saw FutureV sell Moneypak codes and it is clear since you can't follow simple rules you were tricked with icq change of name. But regardless, by properly following rules and linking proper person, we would know and wouldn't have to speculate. If you leave post as is, you will be deer'd.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Okay this is not my icq, Ninja knows my icq and lots of members, and i wont even bother asking you to show a screenshot of me PMING YOU MY ICQ cause its obvious :)

P.S: Your kinda people deserve a DEER status for coming up with I HAVE NO IDEA where you get these icq's from.

I never sold Moneypak, and my Amex gc's is obvious that i no longer in mood to sell them :) So please donnot make me start insulting you.

And
wuatmz, Thank you for informing me of this, i seriously had no idea of this thread. so thank you once again

Money101

Reaction score
Well @wuatmz, i dont know why you in my thread mentioning anything, you seem like you are encouraging and supporting the rippers. I did not ask you for your opinion, so please stay away. ps. not everybody selling MP, like to make a post about their business. As for as FutureV or whoever that ICQ 442894175 is concerned, he can have the little money you stole, Im not here asking you for the $$$ back, just wanted to make sure you do not ripp anybody else and get banned. I do not support rippers

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Money101, Again donnot make me insult you, this is not my ICQ, and i demand you show a proof of SCREENSHOT with me giving you my ICQ on c.pro inbox message. cause on icq anyone can claim to be someone else, if you're a newbie and cannot focus on such issue then you shouldn't be on this forum or any other carding forum.

Money101

Reaction score
No need for any insult of goin bak and forth, if thats not your ICQ, and you claim ppl are clonning you, no need to be all defensive about the whole situation. Like i said, I DONT SUPPORT RIPPERS, Im doin this so everybody else can be aware. If thats not your ICQ, post your ICQ contact here to verify its not you.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Money101, I dont have to post my icq here to verify to someone i dont know, the Admin already knows my icq, Ninja, and most respectful members does, not newbies like yuo who fall for anyone who have them on icq. you post screenshot of how that guy got your icq? and how you got his icq? it will prove that you are a newbie and you got him out of no where

Money101

Reaction score
No need to post screen shot its not that serious. Goodluck to whoever that ICQ is. its ok, im not stressing about the issue. I agree i agree im a newbie ok. you guys are the veterans. can you pls PM me your ICQ contact info pls. thanks

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Money101, Hell no, you started this, you finish it, cause you're the second newbie who get fooled by a fake person claiming to be me and i wanna know how the hell the ripper got your icq, or you got his icq? when i only accept PM's for ICQ and i never post my icq in public only via PMs, because this is frustrating to be always checking blacklist against me running under wannabe's!

Money101

Reaction score
All i ask is for you to PM me your ICQ to prove its not you. I dont think its that serious. Someone PM me the ICQ-442894175 FUTUREv that he sells MP. So can yo PM me to prove this is not you

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Okay show prove that i pm'd you here with this icq.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:32 AM ----------

Also i will not provide you my ICQ cause ur way too suspicious.

Money101

Reaction score
I never said you sent me or PM me your ICQ. i said someone PM that saw my post that FUTUREv sell codes. No need to put him out here because obviously someone is clonning you. messing up your reputatuion