funny money

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
if you want it i can show you a REPUTABLE seller, 20,50 and 100 notes. its better to make yourself. goes for 40% of value usually.
20lb 100% cotton paper or newsprint
inkjet printer
offset printing press
crayons
and some time

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol this may be in incorrect section ) may probably want to ask admin to move it, before he ask you :)

Ninja

Reaction score
lol.
moved allready

and with thread name "funny money" he wont attract potential partners. lol )

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
lol.
moved allready

and with thread name "funny money" he wont attract potential partners. lol )

Not looking for partners looking for sellers, people know what funny money means mate but will change to counterfeit if it suits you better, i did not think it was necessary to call it that but if it will peace your mind and don't mess with it I can change it. Merry christmas and happy new year dear Sir.
and can you please answer my messages on icq once in a while please I never bug you with stupid questions only things pertinent to biz and forum
thank you and respect.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:50 PM ----------

By the way I still need "COUNTERFEIT" dollars USA serious sellers only please no time wasters thx to all and to all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please contact me on pm for icq and jabber

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
ok guys please read my post right I need supplier of "Counterfeit" USA notes I'm not a supplier please do not contact me trying to buy from me I don't sell anything I need to buy please read!! thank you

ruskovh

Carder
Reaction score
look like nobody sell this bro, better to look how to make it by urself