Fully Managed SpyEye Service - Latest version, latest injects, hosted for you, no skills required [ CHEAP ]

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
Fully Managed, 24/7 monitored SpyEye Service - Latest version, latest injects, Dedicated hosted for you, no skills required [ CHEAP ]

Hello Carder.Pro members,
I'm offering SpyEye setup ( ready to use for idiots ) on fully managad hosting. Look below for more details.

Note: Actual price of stuff is displayed shown in the ( ). The price in BOLD is what we offer.

SpyEye Details
  • Unlimited bins
  • Free updates directly from author
  • Instant applying of updates

Additional Plugins List & Prices ( one time buy, then it can be applied for unlimited number of bins )
  • SOCKS plugin - $300 LR and WU ( ( $750 actual price )
  • FTP BackConnect plugin - $80 LR only ( $200 actual price )
  • CC grabber plugin - $70 LR only ( $200 actual price )
  • FF certificate grabber plugin - $125 LR only ( $300 actual price )

Hosting

Locations: Multiple
Type of hosting: Dedicated
Fully managed + High-Security + 24/7 monitoring: YES
Offshore + Bulletproof: YES
Every customer has his own dedicated server*: YES

* Current dedicated servers you get are with these details:
- 4GB DDR3
- 500GB SATA
- 100 mbps unmetered 3000GB
- Offshore and Bulletproof
- Daily Backups made
- With option for multi C&C ( discount available )

Prices
All mentioned above:
- For first three customers $150 per month ( bins without FF injects )
- For first three customers $200 per month( bins with FF injects )

Note: Be one of our first customers and get the discount prices ! Prices will go up after first 3 customers !

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

What does "free security service mean" ?
This means that our cyber security experts will secure your server to the most highest level and will provide you with tips for keeping your botnet undetected for a long period of time, free of charge : )

Why should I choose you ?
You should choose us because we are long experienced in the underground security, malware and carding scene. Also we are THE ONLY PEOPLE OFFICIALLY PERMITTED TO SELL SPYEYE BINS by author (gribodemon). As you all know spyeye IS NOT ANY MORE SOLD ON PUBLIC FORUMS, so it's really a deal what we offer !

I have other questions ?
Great. Contact:
Code:
MSN - [email protected]
ICQ - 649190606
OR
Code:
MSN - [email protected]
ICQ - 632771149

This thread is for feedback/vouch only ! For any questions use the contact details above !

Anyone who has doubts regarding this, use the contacts which are specified in thread. Gribo can not post due to him being in private mode. Whoever requires CONFIRMATION , proof will be delivered asap but personally.

Thank you.

Last edited:

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry Bahamas but I do not understand what are you trying to say. If you are referring to a person... I do not know him.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
GZero,
I have Spyeye also, just want to ask if do you have some good webinjects?
Let me know pls.
Regards.

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please have harderman / gribodemon post here that your the "Also we are THE ONLY VERIFIED PEOPLE who are permitted by author (gribodemon) to sell bins of spyeye." or you just made it up and wrote it yourself.

Adid@$

RIPPER
Reaction score
You should choose us because we are long experienced in the underground security, malware and carding scene. Also we are THE ONLY VERIFIED PEOPLE who are permitted by author (gribodemon) to sell bins of spyeye. As you all know spyeye IS NOT ANY MORE SOLD ON PUBLIC FORUMS, so it's really a deal what we offer !

1: gribodemon can confirm this on ur thread ? i think no .
2: resseller who sell it cheaper than author ? lol
3: VERIFIED ?: unverified section , unverifed member . WTF man
4: no more sold on public forum ? : verified section have someone here :D

be Verified by admin of this board + ask gribodemon for post something here about our biz ( we are THE ONLY VERIFIED PEOPLE who are permitted by author (gribodemon) to sell bins of spyeye) :D

i keep one eyes on u for see whats next ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:49 PM ----------

. The price in BOLD is what we offer.

text in BOLD are the true . :D

Reactions: lunik

lunik

for your attitude , your word is good

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
1. Adidas don't act smartass. Carder.Pro is meant to be for responsible and serious carders not for winers like on other forums. Please PayPal to that.
2. Gribodemon can confirm.
3. Verified was meant in context to "verified to sell bins of spyeye". I see you have difficulties understanding English. My advice for you is to take on some English courses.
4. Gribodemon has turned private. People he works with can confirm.
5. Don't post when you are not enlighted on specific topic.

Thank you.

Edit: Changed expression, was a bit misunderstood i guess.

Last edited:

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
waiting for gribodemon's post. Thank you

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
lunik,
sure thing bro, MSN/ICQ me.

to the rest of you this post was made by my friend, and while it may look a little suspect, i can assure you that gribodemon has given this the thumbs up.

if you have any reservations, please feel free to contact him. or me.

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
How do we know gribodemon gave a thumbs up? no proof. YOUR JUST SAYING IT YOURSELF!! thats why we need gribodemon to come here, post on this thread confirming that you are his verified bin seller.

Till this question is answered and gribodemon posts here, NO ONE MAKE A PURCHASE.

Reactions: Adid@$

Adid@$

eXcellent post A++

avb

RIPPER
Reaction score
How do we know gribodemon gave a thumbs up? no proof. YOUR JUST SAYING IT YOURSELF!! thats why we need gribodemon to come here, post on this thread confirming that you are his verified bin seller.

Till this question is answered and gribodemon posts here, NO ONE MAKE A PURCHASE.

can you sell me a bin?

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
Anyone who has doubts regarding this, use the contacts which are specified in thread. Gribo can not post due to him being in private mode. Whoever requires CONFIRMATION , proof will be delivered asap but personally.

Thank you.

Last edited:

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Do you honestly think he's going to register on a random forum, only for the sake of a verification? He told you that he can confirm somewhere else.

avb

RIPPER
Reaction score
ok ill share my experience with this guy so far. i tell him that i want to buy spyeye and he said he will set it up. he hasnt talked to me since...its been about 24 hours now. not even a single reply.

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Do you honestly think he's going to register on a random forum, only for the sake of a verification? He told you that he can confirm somewhere else.

Don't type when your not needed, specially in things you don't know. Your wasting space.
Gribodemon is registered on this forum.

Adid@$

RIPPER
Reaction score
groundzero POST GOOD FEEDBACK AND HELP for Gzero ?

mcvisa

Carder
Reaction score
Interested in

CC grabber plugin - $70 LR only ( $200 actual price )

contact me

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
ok ill share my experience with this guy so far. i tell him that i want to buy spyeye and he said he will set it up. he hasnt talked to me since...its been about 24 hours now. not even a single reply.
Please provide evidence with this statement. I have not received any messages from you so don't post bs.

Edit: Did you use the second contacts ? Try with both.