FRESH HIGH VALID FIRST HAND DUMPS

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
what kind of weird situation is going on here?Admi must do their best to save victims.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
admin need to ban this RIPPER ADMIN KNOWS THAT THIS GUY IS RIPPER are stealing money.. he can deliver order from 1k and lower.. BUT 5K 7K 10K HE ripp

jeuro5

Reaction score
ban this guy there are enough people complaining about his service.

Reactions: PlraX

PlraX

GOOD MAN

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
what kind of weird situation is going on here?Admi must do their best to save victims.

I asked pirax if he got the order from vendor , he said all its fine ! if they help rippers what we can do ? he deleted the posts and said all its okey .

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Hi friends, its a very important thing to know.
Plrax its a reseller, but with very very good stuff, its very honest and serious, always replace, always online, helping, the best ever i buy
i know that newstlyle rippe he 7k, this man its very dangerous. RIPPER. but Plrax said that was good before because he want has his money back, but no, newstyle stole his money.
BE CAREFUL NEWSTYLE RIPPER

PlraX

good customer and simple guy

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
I asked pirax if he got the order from vendor , he said all its fine ! if they help rippers what we can do ? he deleted the posts and said all its okey .

well all I can say is that this is a complicated situation because pirax did what he did because it was blackmailed by newstyle because he knew he had it in their hands and argue that would give money if pirax did not comment anything negative against him,he knows as a seller that would affect him, now my question is who of us would not do the same in that situation when there is $ 7k in game? right then we must be in the situation to know how it feel when somebody have you from the gutts. I know pirax from long time and we are from the same country and he is a honest person and help you when you need it.

Last edited:

PlraX

fellowship

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I also deal with pirax and he told me about what happened, and I even had to admit that I would have probaly removed the post once he sent back the first $1000 with the understanding that the rest would be paid back over time, and it is unfortunate that this guy has been able to still remain in biz here. I would totally vouch for pirax because I know him to be a very honest guy since I have met him and he has done nothing but help me and even gave me some free things before and I only met him since I have been in this forum, since that time we have become friends and talk regularly, so I would like to try and add to the credibility of what he is saying, Panther I hope that you will take this into consideration.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
I also deal with pirax and he told me about what happened, and I even had to admit that I would have probaly removed the post once he sent back the first $1000 with the understanding that the rest would be paid back over time, and it is unfortunate that this guy has been able to still remain in biz here. I would totally vouch for pirax because I know him to be a very honest guy since I have met him and he has done nothing but help me and even gave me some free things before and I only met him since I have been in this forum, since that time we have become friends and talk regularly, so I would like to try and add to the credibility of what he is saying, Panther I hope that you will take this into consideration.

guys pirax had the option to stop newlife from ripping people . i asked him if he got all from newlife and pirax told me he had all , he didnt told me the true ! he just offered time to newlife to ripp more people !

newstyle

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BIG WORLDWIDE UPDATE
COME TAKE UR BINS

stuff1

ripper

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
New style.. YOUR STATUS ARE.. UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS NO BODY GO TO BUY FROM YOU.. BECAUSE YOU OWE ME 7K.. until you NOT PAY ... YOU LEFT 24 HOURS... to pay or YOU WILL GET BANNED.. i will loose 7k. but you will lose MORE.. your NAME.. AND CUSTOMERS..

dear users BECAREFULL BEaware of buy from newsyle.. hi is RIPPER and are waiting for more victims

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
[09:52] 609548857: PAY MY MONEY
[09:52] 609548857: 1K DIALY ITS EASY
[09:52] New Style: after what u did
[09:52] New Style: lol
[09:53] 609548857: oo so.. you dont send money the 1st 2 days.. and YOU WANNa THE KEEP
[09:53] 609548857: all in same way? tellme
[09:53] 609548857: you wanna that wait you to pay 1k montly?
[09:53] New Style: forget it man
[09:53] New Style: u loose
[09:53] New Style: not me
[09:54] 609548857: u will loose you CUSTOMERS
[09:54] New Style: nahh
[09:54] New Style: i will back whit other NICK moderators are stupid
[09:54] 609548857: YES BECAUSE you will be banned
[09:54] New Style: i dont care
[09:54] New Style: I have my customer
[09:54] New Style: so
[09:54] New Style: do whatevrru want
[09:54] 609548857: if buuing dialy why you STEAL1K
[09:54] New Style: u didnt wait me
[09:54] New Style: so

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:55 PM ----------

WHY??? wait.. plz admin ban him....this log its from 3 minutes ago...

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
still waiting,why admin didnt give him RIIPER status yet,plz admin we lose money but we dnt want some more peoples lose money

new style get out,this place is not for rippers

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja please.. ban New style.. please... he can ripp more people

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks admin ,u ban NEW STYLE ,i think u need to change ur adv policy cuz for adv 1 month or 3 month is very dangerous for us,we are carder and want safety about our money

Bridge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
stuff1 is absolutely right. should look every new vendor. New Style did very strange thing. Join in March & got banned so fast. These people r destroying this dumps market. Looks very fine in starting but soon start ripping.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
please MOVE THIS.. TO BLACKLIST RIPPER SECTION

KINGGENT

RIPPER
Reaction score
admin,plz check up ur verified vendors...don't let'em act like rippers

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
admin please move this thread in blacklist

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
yeah any user can add him.. and buy from him its a ripper BE AWARE

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
about time, all rippers should be identified and shut down to make all of the REAL people here to do business shine more brightly so that we can bring back the days of old again on this scene without the paranoia of getting ripped