FRESH FREE CVV

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
respect my security rules or go get fucked you begging retards. if you want the fucking cvv talk on icq if not GO DIE IN A FIRE FAGGOT

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this guy is complete bullshit! i had to +2 rep him and i told him the cvv doesnt work then i asked if i can get a new 1 then he said sorry not my control wat the balance is on the card THIS GUY IS BULLSHIT - REP EVERYTIME HE POST!!

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy is complete bullshit! i had to +2 rep him and i told him the cvv doesnt work then i asked if i can get a new 1 then he said sorry not my control wat the balance is on the card THIS GUY IS BULLSHIT - REP EVERYTIME HE POST!!

tait08 said:
ugh....
not to be rude or anything

but the cvv u gave me didnt work for a $210 purchase...but it worked for a $10 purchase? but im not gonnna use it do u think u got any cvv's with a good balance?
------------------------------------------------------

listen up noob faggot. i gave you the free cvv. i dont check them so they are what they are. begging ass broke bitch. if you paid for it i would give replace.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
tait08 said:
ugh....
not to be rude or anything

but the cvv u gave me didnt work for a $210 purchase...but it worked for a $10 purchase? but im not gonnna use it do u think u got any cvv's with a good balance?
LMAO, that sums up pretty much all the n00bs that trawl this section, since they can't find a dollar to buy a cvv of their own to use.

I don't know why people waste their time posting free cvv here, no gratitude, no respect, nothing.... just abuse.:rolleyes:

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
pacm@n said:
LMAO, that sums up pretty much all the n00bs that trawl this section, since they can't find a dollar to buy a cvv of their own to use.

I don't know why people waste their time posting free cvv here, no gratitude, no respect, nothing.... just abuse.:rolleyes:

only reason im doing it is for some rep because kaiser/escobar bombed all my rep to -10 and admins wont fix it :rolleyes:

i would never give stuff out completely free here. many dont know what they're doing, many are rude and not thankful. not worth it. dont feed the noobs.

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
yeah so you think i wanna buy from u? if u give me a free cvv its low balance and doesnt work i dont wanna buy from u because if i buy a cvv from u they would b be low balance to??? and u would probaly say "o not my problem?" FUCK U:D
only reason im doing it is for some rep because kaiser/escobar bombed all my rep to -10 and admins wont fix it :rolleyes:

i would never give stuff out completely free here. many dont know what they're doing, many are rude and not thankful. not worth it. dont feed the noobs.

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah so you think i wanna buy from u? if u give me a free cvv its low balance and doesnt work i dont wanna buy from u because if i buy a cvv from u they would b be low balance to??? and u would probaly say "o not my problem?" FUCK U:D

you think magically every cc has high balance? yes some will have low balance thats just how it is.

ask anyone who buys from me, i give replacements.

you're just a germ. you don't have any money to buy cvvs anyway.

tait09

RIPPER
Reaction score
FUCKER

well i dont know where your a verified seller all i know is u dont give a shit if the cvv is low balance or high balance ...i said it has low balance and didnt work for a $70 order and u wouldnt even give me another cvv with a balance i asked for a replacement u fucked me over FUCK U IMA SHOOT U RIGHT IN THE FOREHEAD WITH MY SHOTTIE!!:D:D:D:D
you think magically every cc has high balance? yes some will have low balance thats just how it is.

ask anyone who buys from me, i give replacements.

you're just a germ. you don't have any money to buy cvvs anyway.

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
well i dont know where your a verified seller all i know is u dont give a shit if the cvv is low balance or high balance ...i said it has low balance and didnt work for a $70 order and u wouldnt even give me another cvv with a balance i asked for a replacement u fucked me over FUCK U IMA SHOOT U RIGHT IN THE FOREHEAD WITH MY SHOTTIE!!:D:D:D:D

you think other vendors care? a cvv is a cvv, we dont sell based on balance fuck tard. fucked you over? you didn't pay a cent idiot. IT WAS FREE, i dont replace free shit. now fuck outta my face broke ho :cool:

tait09

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah every vendor cares but u? u dont sell cvv's like that fuck u bytch ill shoot u in the head then slash your fucken head off:D
you think other vendors care? a cvv is a cvv, we dont sell based on balance fuck tard. fucked you over? you didn't pay a cent idiot. IT WAS FREE, i dont replace free shit. now fuck outta my face broke ho :cool:

whiterhino

noob kid - dont deal with him

haqtiq

BANNED
Reaction score
his cvv worked for me $49.99 xbox.com :p

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah u just got lucky what if you got a bad one?;)

then he would be out of the whole $0 he spent

big fuck you to the begger scum and much thanks to those who left feedback and enjoyed some cvvs

peace

tait09

RIPPER
Reaction score
fuck you bitch ill shoot u in the head then slash your head off and eat your fucken brain:D
then he would be out of the whole $0 he spent

big fuck you to the begger scum and much thanks to those who left feedback and enjoyed some cvvs

peace