FRESH DUMPS INSTANT DELIVERY = USA/CANADA/UK/FRANCE/BRAZIL /ANOTHER COUNTRY =GOOD PRICE

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Also, Check with Jimeservice, he got hacked as well, but for his base, might be the same them as well.

Arkan

Professional
Reaction score
does any know this lr account U5661849 (samalb) ? my lr was hacked and all the money was sent to that lr account ?

Arkan

Professional
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

TODAY NO WORK !!! I m SAD !

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
here

sorry to hear that ,my method is to open 2 lr accounts one just for biz and the other to hold my funds i dont do biz with this account just transfer from one to the other 200 lr at a time ,then i send 2 whoever for whatever.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

TODAY NO WORK !!! I m SAD !

man if u first hand seller 16k nothing for u ,cuz if u have ur dumps this u earn in 24 hours ,so dnt be sad and get back to work to earn money

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, I have issues that need to be solved. I am very sorry to hear your lost, but we all lose, you just have to find better way to protect yourself in future bro. I am out of 2k I sent you bro, and all no good bro. Please send my work ASAP.

Thank You!!!!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
talk_liberty we know u... u think we have forgotten about your scam shop that was responsible for lots lr accounts being hacked and emptied... whoever it is that lost money should look no further since talk_liberty is here,, he should know what happened

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
talk_liberty we know u... u think we have forgotten about your scam shop that was responsible for lots lr accounts being hacked and emptied... whoever it is that lost money should look no further since talk_liberty is here,, he should know what happened

azania u wrong man i chose that name cuz i lose my 2k$ with this mother fucker who hack my lr ,i m a buyer so dnt misunderstand me ,cuz there are many OSAMA in this world but all not OSAMA BIN LADAN ,i hope u understand what i want to say.......

Mrmcat

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Can anyone confirm if they use these dumps in Europe? The Indian dumps..

Arkan

Professional
Reaction score
back in 2 hours !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:25 PM ----------

FRESH UPDATE INDIA TRACK 1 + TRACK2 ORIGINAL CODE 101 DUMPS +90% APROVALL

FRESH UPDATE USA TRACK 1 + TRACK 2 ORIGINAL CODE 101 DUMPS +90% APROVALL

OFFER 100 PC INDIA MIX FOR 1200$

OFFER 500 PC INDIA MIX FOR 5000$

OFFER 1000 PC INDIA MIX FOR 8000$

=============================================================

OFFER 100 PC USA MIX FOR 1000$

OFFER 500 PC USA MIX FOR 4000$

OFFER 1000 PC USA MIX FOR 6000$

meechi201

Carder
Reaction score
Arkan, I do not think this guy meechi201 meant that you got him, I think he meant the same person who got you also got him.

yes that what i mean but i think he understand he wasnt talking about me CITY lol