DEER
Reaction score

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
http://www.sendspace.com/file/864fhj

password : carder.market

check this and ban this member!!!

lols why you want to ban me bro? because i send you free template? cool... ninja would know what is inside... if you wish just check in ur av sites and post the results over here....
im 100% sure there is not no virus... and im a legit guy.. just doing some free service which can be sold for 30$ just giving it for good reputation... plz bro before you make any comments be sure about what you are saying...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:41 AM ----------

Thanx for templete :)

anytime brother but.. you forgot the rep bro :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:43 AM ----------

y cant you do it and publish the results in here...

Reaction score
lols why you want to ban me bro? because i send you free template? cool... ninja would know what is inside... if you wish just check in ur av sites and post the results over here....
im 100% sure there is not no virus... and im a legit guy.. just doing some free service which can be sold for 30$ just giving it for good reputation... plz bro before you make any comments be sure about what you are saying...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:41 AM ----------

anytime brother but.. you forgot the rep bro :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:43 AM ----------

y cant you do it and publish the results in here...
whats the use you didnt send me the file here if i show you a file with a trojan it would be me probably crypted it

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
whats the use you didnt send me the file here if i show you a file with a trojan it would be me probably crypted it

you are a real time waster bro.... plz go away....

Reaction score

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
need template monster template

L.A. Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
Useless rep whore, when can we expect your threads about your services that you and your team offer? :D *sarcasm*

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey, may i have all templates? I'll use for myself only.

maxometp

RIPPER
Reaction score
PM please
(from Monster template)

mantok

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM me please, thanks in advance.