Free selfie & passports using SE

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
What you'll need to get started:

Account of a cute boy 21-25 years old with a photo (preferably with a car, iPhone, girl and other accessories of "successful success"), as well as a Tor browser and Vpn.

The essence of the scheme is simple. Buy acc vk or regay but the left sim. We fly into groups I will give for free/contests for repost and other free topics, we are looking for girls there, because guys do not really believe and often get up on the ski track with such a topic.

We found a contest, let's say on iPhone 13. We look at people who reposted this contest, look for girls aged 18-40 (depending on what kind of passports and data you need) and write them this topic:

"Hello there! I am an assistant in the group "link to a group with a contest", and you won the contest - "link to a contest"!

I'll tell you right away: I won't demand any money from you, so you don't have to be afraid of anything."

We sent it to 50 people, and 20-30 of them responded like " what do you need for this?"I'm ready for the prize!" and other nonsense.

After that, we answer them something like the following: "Since we had repeated cases when we sent parcels to children under 14 years of age, they could not receive the parcel without a passport, we were sent the parcel back, we had to overpay for delivery 2 times, now we check the identity of people. To confirm your identity, you must send a photo / scan of your passport, full name, residential address and postal code"

Out of 50 girls, approximately 7-10 will send a photo of several pages, and 5-7 will send a page with a photo. Those suckers who sent a few pages are easier to breed, so we write them such a cart:

"Sorry, your photo is not clearly visible in the photo, please send us a photo of your passport in the hands of your face, and if everything is fine, we will send you a parcel today." Approximately 5-10 people will send you a selfie with a passport or other document that your dark endeavors need.

Then we simply reply to everyone: "As soon as we send your prize, we will immediately write you the track number of the parcel" and freeze the page/merge/add everyone to the emergency list.

In addition, we have several pages with photos, several selfies, and other documents that you specified in the profile request. A curtain.