free scans

Debeast

Carder
Reaction score
scan before use for your security reason and use at your own risk.
If clean then thx for sharing

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Get scans for free

Not to say that the method is new, but it works perfectly.

First, we create or buy a Facebook account. The main thing is that the account does not look like a fake, otherwise you will be less trusted, which means the result will be much worse.

Next, we place an ad for a vacancy in the group of a certain city. It is better to place your ad in several cities so that the flow of mammoths is larger.

The ad will be about working as a promoter (distributing flyers) or something similar that does not require a prof.skills. We indicate the payment slightly higher than in the city where we place the ad. In the ad, indicate that work in shopping centers of the city, pay daily. In the contact information, I wrote a link to the VK account, the left phone number, and email.

Well, here it is. We received questions from interested parties.

Example of correspondence with a mammoth:

- Hello, interested in the vacancy.

- Hello, we need people over 18 years old. Work under an agreement. When are you ready to start?

– I can start tomorrow.

– Very well. I will need a scan of your passport and SSN. We also need your contact phone number.

– Why and why is it here? I can provide you with everything in person.

– You see, I don't have much time, and there are a lot of people interested in the job. I'll call you all in the morning, make an appointment, and sign a contract on the spot. Scans of documents are required by the HR Department/superiors to speed up the execution of the contract.

Many people sent their documents (more than half). It has happened that someone sends in a rough form or otherwise tries to avoid sending their documents. We let them go with God and continue to catch mammoths.