Free registration rules

Ninja

Reaction score
lr only.

Ninja

Reaction score
My icq is in my signature.
Why you all ppl so lazy to use search button? :)

Rank

DEER
Reaction score
gain more knowledge and buy and sometimes i will post free Dumps whenever i have .

Ninja

Reaction score
usacom01
Contact me on icq listed in signature. It has been said million times in that thread.
Hows u suppse to be a carder if u dont know how to use search button?

Triplep1boss1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
"TIRED OF PLAYIN SECOND FIDDLE;

I don't want to be banned, so could u please tell me, EXACTLY, how to post my explanation/reasoning for needing VOUCHERS, which only mimic my heading for this reply. I'm TRULY tired of playin second fiddle to the folks that put me down. ESPECIALLY, when they know, I know & EVERYBODY in our crew KNOW...., 'i'M THE MU'F%&@* gettin ALL the money.

Is that good enough reasonin or what more do I need to say for myself?

There are NO better hustlers than myself. I been around the world (semi) now I'm back again. My moniker is known in 44 states, 3 countries and 3 Providences in one country. I've been flat-foot doin it in my own claim to fame.

Now, one my folk may see this and attempt to pour salt on me acquirin members to voucher for me. If so, make them back up their objections with SOLID proof. PLEASE!!!
I TRULY believe they sent me a virus from here last week.

Is that possible?

Now, please tell me what I need to do. I WILL be an asset to CP! I PROMISE, providing the best knowledge to my best ability.

THANK YOU!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:31 AM ----------

"TIRED OF PLAYIN SECOND FIDDLE;

I don't want to be banned, so could u please tell me, EXACTLY, how to post my explanation/reasoning for needing VOUCHERS, which only mimic my heading for this reply. I'm TRULY tired of playin second fiddle to the folks that put me down. ESPECIALLY, when they know, I know & EVERYBODY in our crew KNOW...., 'i'M THE MU'F%&@* gettin ALL the money.

Is that good enough reasonin or what more do I need to say for myself?

There are NO better hustlers than myself. I been around the world (semi) now I'm back again. My moniker is known in 44 states, 3 countries and 3 Providences in one country. I've been flat-foot doin it in my own claim to fame.

Now, one my folk may see this and attempt to pour salt on me acquirin members to voucher for me. If so, make them back up their objections with SOLID proof. PLEASE!!! I TRULY believe they sent me a virus from here last week.

Is that possible?

Now, please tell me what I need to do. I WILL be an asset to CP! I PROMISE, providing the best knowledge to my best ability. I do have access to elements/knowledge that WILL benefit my members here. Give me a chance. WELL WORTH IT!!

THANK YOU!!!

Mongolo

Reaction score
Ok tanks I want to make very serious business and I am looking for people who do not cheat

Xeher

Carder
Reaction score
Then if you are a buyer you have money for pay 50lr

hackerNSD

BANNED
Reaction score
hey carders,,,, () () () {my $ $ $ = services when making purchases via the website in usa .. with credit cards for a big constraint to addresses that are in russia and eastern europe, because fraud, empressas generally reluctant to send products to this region, my service and simple, my computer service uses the address of Brazil, which is a country with virtual trade with the rand, usa send the products to min and then I send for any Lugra in eastern europe and russia ... end of 15% to 20% of the total product purchase price in usa, 15, and 20 for smaller packages for larger orders ... my business and on the basis of trust and money the view ... interested leave messages on my perfil.ou here.

kingsmix

BANNED
Reaction score
thank you suport

x100

BANNED
Reaction score
Support .
PM bro