free quality plastic embossed encoded tipped for your biz

Reaction score
hello my fellow carders i am no ripper here 100% honest and legit i offer free sample just give me all the info and your drop

i provide quality plastic NEVER WORRY ABOUT LAST 4
always when you have matching plastic who can say anything

if you just want matching plastic with no encode that is fine as time passes you will come to know and trust me

i give 1 free sample to your drop ship is same day what do you have to lose if it is free

please if you do business with me post feedback

for matching plastic embossed+tipped only $10 wmz no minimum also for encoded add $5 wmz

for western union min is $200 i also use money gram service:D

icq contact : 591704163

I GO ESCROW ONLY FOR LARGE ORDER

Last edited:

unixking

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have login boa $9,096.44 wanna buy ?

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
man i goto add his numba up in my program, i hit search AND THIS GUY USING THE ICQ NICK "capac" lol wtf this guy trippin

Reaction score
man i goto add his numba up in my program, i hit search AND THIS GUY USING THE ICQ NICK "capac" lol wtf this guy trippin

no way maybe system glitch or someone playing games anyone who does business with me will not be sorry i have nothing more to say on the topic what more is there to say if sample is free price is good and will do escrow so?? DO NOT LITTER MY THREAD WITH YOUR GARBAGE

dewfame

recommend a ++++

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol sketchy post bro, "100% no ripper" "who can say anything" "what you have to lose" "escrow only for large orders" hmmm everything i want to hear.

"maybe system glitch" icq had a system glitch? maybe someone in icq headquaters stubbed their toe on one of the main icq servers and it just so happen that a random generated name "capac" glitched into your name slot on icq. yep that sounds about right.

and you say no min on wmz? so if i order 1 plastic for 10$ and for shits and giggles ill trust you and give you the dump to "encode" for 5$ your gonna pay for shipping too? awsome post bro good luck ;);););)

Reaction score
and you say no min on wmz? so if i order 1 plastic for 10$ and for shits and giggles ill trust you and give you the dump to "encode" for 5$ your gonna pay for shipping too? awsome post bro good luck ;);););)

yes i will pay for shipping anywhere in the united states for international and canada you will have to pay shipping. there is no min with wmz so why would i want to rip 10 or $15 why not rip 1k or 2k ?? and for large orders i use escrow so you wish me good luck, i don't need it because i am legit. once i have a small client base then i can always raise prices because my work will be in high demand then i have no problem to get verified, thank you.

dewfame

Reaction score
I'm talking to this member on icq , Im thinking about making a small (300)order and posting the results.

dewfame

Reaction score
I placed an order and got the free sample i was impressed so i did a big order for $500 i got it today and wow there better than the sample i am very happy i recommend this seller and will be using them for all my plastic needs the cards are bank quality they came embossed tipped and i tried one swipes great