[Free] Quality forged email

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
Quality forged email

I want to try honing my skills, so I am sending out free Forged email, with a near 100% acceptance rate. This can be used more for specific targets. I retain the right to not accept all offers.

[Edit] Now possibly able to send bulk email (need tester) [Edit]

Last edited:

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
bump...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 AM ----------

BUmp (some more)...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:23 AM ----------

bump 3

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:52 AM ----------

I'm starting to think people are afraid of free stuff.

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
Really?

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
And this relates to my thread how? Anyways, thanks for the free bump.

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
So, if you have a specific target in mind, lets say [email protected], I can help you send fake emails to him with a high acceptance rate. This means, for example, I could send him an email that looks like its from [email protected] and when he replys goes to [email protected]. I'm currently working on my service to use bulk email, but I can't do that currently.

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
bump

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
bump...

naifos

Carder
Reaction score
So, if you have a specific target in mind, lets say [email protected], I can help you send fake emails to him with a high acceptance rate. This means, for example, I could send him an email that looks like its from [email protected] and when he replys goes to [email protected]. I'm currently working on my service to use bulk email, but I can't do that currently.

and what is so speciale in that?

M1R0

Carder
Reaction score
?, I didn't say anything is special about it. I'm just saying it is a service that I am offering. Not everyone here has the ability to send emails that look like they're from anyone. Seeing as you misspell constantly, and only have 6 posts, I doubt you can either.