Free Money

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
I can help you, I have done this numerous times with my friends, family, friends of friends etc. It works 100% If you people are serious hit me up with pm.

Well basically this is what Im offering, Scamming your own Bank or credit card company.

Examples :

Debit cards: are the best because you can send me your Pin and let me know the info required (daily withdrawal daily spending limits) so I dont flag your account so we can get the most off of it with out your bank contacting you. Read your own t1 and t2 and send it to me, I will notify you via icq or jabba when I have used and what I have used it for. Or even better I will withdraw straight cash out of your account, and send it to you anyway you like.

Personal Checks: Have some 1 fill out your check book for you and I will tell you what name to write the check to etc, Next day the check and I will deposit it in one of my mule accounts and as soon as it clears I contact you so you contact your bank and say you didnt issue it. You get your money back from your bank and I already withdrew all the funds out of the mule account so I send you your cut of the check. So you wrote check for 20k , it clears in mule account I withdraw 20k check. Bank gives you back your 20k and I still have 20k I withdrew from mule account Then I send you your cut and you got free money!

Credit Cards: Same step as debit cards but except most credit cards are monitored more and have more security but its still possible to drain credit card account! Or you can send me billing zip code and ill go to shops that require billing zipcode.

I have many other things we can do, depends on how far and how much money your willing to make.

I can guarantee this will work with me and we can make $$$$$$$$$$

International carders are welcomed!

This is what we do everyday!

Serious people only

Last edited:

gee123

Professional
Reaction score
Not all countries have to accept your idea

wiseguy7

Carder
Reaction score
he sounds like a FED, give him your bank details and get fucked...

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Gee are you kidding me all countries do! Read the fine print, international is even better because of the fact is you use your card there then afew hours later I use it in another country!

Also wiseguy you might be a fed 60 post on here and no Rep, no one obviously take any of your post serious.

Im offering a service that is all, im trying to help people make some extra free cash. you use your card somewhere and 2 hours later ill use it then after im done you call bank and tell them that wasnt you, they put your money back and ill send you money from the things I bought or if i withdrew cash!

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
hey

you can do this yourself with your own card ,dont need anyone to do this

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
For ATM withdrawal via debit card, avoid HSBC and chase. Also, if you claim your cc was stolen, this info goes on the CR.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
@bravo1 thats only if its a credit card - I think they are talking more about debit/check cards.

Anyways dont give your shit to anyone. If you have an msr to give him your track data you can do this shit yourself or with a friend. If you dont know how to cover cameras/wear disguise just give it to a friend to empty your account few cities down. I have heard of banks reviewing footage with customer and asking them if they know the person. It would suck if that was you on camera :)

But I would advice against giving your personal shit to anyone on this forum ;)

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Of course you can do it your own self, Im just offering a service!not every one on here has carder friends etc. this is a good way if your in another country and you want me to wipe your account out for etc or if you live in ny and I use it in LA etc

Example: Your in UK I use your card everyday for afew days and on my last tranaction you use it in uk 5 minutes after I used it in US! You cant be 2 places at 1 time bam they give you all your money back and I give you money off of items I buy!

This method is Great for Debit cards and bank wire transfers and personal checks etc because its straight cash!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Yes you make a point but those people that dont have carder friends also wont have a msr to read and give you their track info.. I think the service you offer is directed to an nonexistent niche .. but good luck in your endeavors.

Jokero

Carder
Reaction score
Ghett0, did you know that in UK, you don't get your money back if transaction was done with a pin in most banks? e.g. ATM withdrawal.

Talking about Lloyds, Barclays.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Jokero, I think that is the case if there is a chip and pin transaction involved. He was giving an example out of UK but a bad one... because track2 uk 201 + pin will probably not even pay in LA where he is from, again it was probably just a bad example.

What I do think if that if it does pay, (remember magstripe + pin not chip+pin) I think they would give you your money back 100%.

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
They wont give you money back. They will tell you to drop it, or they call cops on you. How you think only one person card get clone and no one else? Someway they match up where card is steal from. If only you card is withdraw from, they know you involve. Just steal from others, it is safer.

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
They wont give you money back. They will tell you to drop it, or they call cops on you. How you think only one person card get clone and no one else? Someway they match up where card is steal from. If only you card is withdraw from, they know you involve. Just steal from others, it is safer.

bro that is against the law I dont know how it works in UK but how can they not give you your money back if i use account in us and 5 minutes later you use in UK ? Let them call the cops there is no way they can prove that you had anything to do with it.

and NSN lol whats the problem bro ? why you trying to knock me. People dont have friends willing to get money wired to there account or deposit a check that some one is going to report fraud! I DO!!! I did this afew times, write check out my check book etc and have some 1 else fill it out for me deposit it into a mule they withdraw funds I call my bank get my 15k back and the mule account is negative 15k because they withdraw money as soon as it drop! I make 8-10k depending on how bad the other person needs money and BANG I made a free fast 10K!