free hacking/software/spamming service

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
NO MORE FREE REQUESTS
for now ;)

people on this forum think im a ripper even though i just joined and have not done anything wrong. check out my thread in inverified sales called "custom web/software/hacking/etc.."

pick something out and i will give it away for free. i am verified on many other forums but even when i prove myself people still say im not legit because they are mad i know ore than they do about this stuff.

so please, send a pm and post FREE on the top and a description of your requested service. i will reply with icq and order number.

PLEASE POST THE WORD FREE IN YOUR first PM!

i am starting to get confused

Last edited:

jambar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
just be cool i will

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Do you have Carberp, Latest SpyEye, or Citadel?

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
need smtp
+1

i can help you :) PM me with FREE at top of pm and a description of what you will be using it for, no details please! just so i can figure out what you need.

also guys, sorry but i dont sell or have any premade software, i have the jerm and PCKit if you need it but i write CUSTOM software.

wow, nobody wants a free PP yet?
i have 1 free one left ;D $100 balance minimum!

nikolai4os

BANNED
Reaction score
O: free paypal pming u :))

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
ok guys, im sorry, but no more free requests for now :(
im glad so many seem to be interested in this service though!

everybody who has pmed me, give me some time to fill all the requests and hopefully you will give some feedback.

i will set up a new smtp server for all you spammers out there, that was the most requested freebee.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:40 PM ----------

people on this forum think im a ripper even though i just joined and have not done anything wrong. check out my thread in inverified sales called "custom web/software/hacking/etc.."

pick something out and i will give it away for free. i am verified on many other forums but even when i prove myself people still say im not legit because they are mad i know ore than they do about this stuff.

so please, send a pm and post FREE on the top and a description of your requested service. i will reply with icq and order number.

PLEASE POST THE WORD FREE IN YOUR first PM!

i am starting to get confused

nikolai4os

BANNED
Reaction score
hey but u promised me to make me a verifyed paypal :( oh well if u can pm me with it thanks i've been deerifyed and i cant pm u :D

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
hey but u promised me to make me a verifyed paypal :( oh well if u can pm me with it thanks i've been deerifyed and i cant pm u :D

yes i will take care of you! i meant anybody i have not responded to yet, no more freebies. you get yours!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:51 PM ----------

smtp inbox if you have ^_^

PM me, im setting up a smtp this weekend, but there is no such thing as an smtp inbox, pop3? or smtp to send spam from spoofed domain? i can help. please include the code. after 5 days here i have 120 pms

r0y4L

BANNED
Reaction score
Key For Expresss Vpn Please

Last edited:

anyglew

Carder
Reaction score
FREE

I want SMTPs. If you want me to pay, i dont mind so long as it is good