lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
chantalle can you remove this pictur PLS or you get -1

i toldu you something about your way of understanding concepts of reputation, you think that gathered the reputation of freebe section means anything and you can blackmail others by the granting of a negative reputation. But you're just a pawn and clown, who only eat from the freebie section, and probably do not realize this with you mean nothing here, so I better stop it to show off like a peacock, and start to contribute value, rather than give out your freebie reputation

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
i toldu you something about your way of understanding concepts of reputation, you think that gathered the reputation of freebe section means anything and you can blackmail others by the granting of a negative reputation. But you're just a pawn and clown, who only eat from the freebie section, and probably do not realize this with you mean nothing here, so I better stop it to show off like a peacock, and start to contribute value, rather than give out your freebie reputation

IM SPEECHLESS :D

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH !.

SAD THING IS CHERBALMUS DOESNT UNDERSTAND, 1/2 THE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT UNDERSTAND !.

cherbalmus

RIPPER
Reaction score
lotoflaf
xD
so why the european doesn't respect authors " muslims "
you think you're good than us

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
cherbalmus one last time :

YOU ARE CHERBALMUS AS IN CHERBALMUS

you are NOT cherbalmus the muslim to us, this is a site for fraude, not for religion !.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:31 PM ----------

ive just earned rep from posting something good heheheh still bussy hotsistah?

PUT IT IN YOUR CV CHANTELLE....."IVE EARNED REP".......LETS SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU.

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
cherbalmus try to spell correctly, it is "shut up and not shet up" and not speek" its speak" if you need to go back to college to take english 101 do so.

do as i say, and dont post until your spellings are correct, cause andy is an idiot he cant understand you if you spell it wrong man.

Last edited:

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
andy
i dont speek with you so shet up

again you are showing what an idiot you are. I must change my profile picture and my location for you and when i say i am not going to do that you do this.
Leave this forum together together with jhherome1 and join a circus

imgres

Farel

Professional
Reaction score
5167260000345700 1213 979 88310 2501 TULANE NM US MARIO NAVARRETE ALAMOGORDO NULL

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can told loud mu opinion about muslims, but i says only example with match in 100% that situatnion in freebie...

in netherland muslim are 34-38% of entire population, but they takes 68% of social help. same as sweeden, uk...

all of you can takes your own conclusions....

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
YOU GOT NOTHING BUT A LOUD MOUTH

cherbalmus one last time :

YOU ARE CHERBALMUS AS IN CHERBALMUS

you are NOT cherbalmus the muslim to us, this is a site for fraude, not for religion !.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:31 PM ----------

PUT IT IN YOUR CV CHANTELLE....."IVE EARNED REP".......LETS SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU.

YEAH I WILL ANDY :eek:

pofigist

Reaction score
4303269049140673 1113 144 David Moomaw 13110 kuykendahl rd Houston TX 77073 - USA no VBV

morco

Carder
Reaction score
4147788567483777 | 543 | Celeste Brausen | 0912 | 55331 | 6485 Baycliffe Dr |EXCELSIOR |MN

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
ahahahahaha

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
hmmm you two ey going cam to cam with msn ahahahahaah