alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score
i tell you.! you talk to much.. why is that.. do you have a fuck up life nigga? you know what andyboy ive been observing you. and guess what.. you are little bit annoying.. so get off! you fu ckin lemonhead! and shut the fu ck up! and clean that pigeon shit out your head ! you mother fu cker you fu ck!

ANDYDUFER============> Now Get It & Shut Your Fucking Mouth

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
i tell you.! you talk to much.. why is that.. do you have a fuck up life nigga? you know what andyboy ive been observing you. and guess what.. you are little bit annoying.. so get off! you fu ckin lemonhead! and shut the fu ck up! and clean that pigeon shit out your head ! you mother fu cker you fu ck!

You've been reported !. From your post you can clearly smell the frustration that you're scared i use cc before you can. You must be a completely paranoid guy. My reputation is 20x the amount of your's, how do you think i got it ?. Because i post nonsense amigo ?.
You should learn to think forum-/communitywise, not j whore me wise !!!
Your friend analalliance2k also....he thinks he owns this forum !.

alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am a Good User of Forum Not Owner of Forum

Because, I Understand all the users are Very Friendly Here Except You a Parrot

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
I am a Good User of Forum Not Owner of Forum

Because, I Understand all the users are Very Friendly Here Except You a Parrot

Good boy alliance2k you desurve a scooby snack . Even though my reputation is higher then your's you are a good user and i am a bad user. There's logic in that son !.

jhherome

RIPPER
Reaction score
Good boy alliance2k you desurve a scooby snack . Even though my reputation is higher then your's you are a good user and i am a bad user. There's logic in that son !.

i have words for you "fuck YOU!,, all you do is report .and this and this and to this and to that. su ck my my di ck you homo! have you done anything good here... hell nothing.. all you do is jerkin .. go home to your mother and complain! as hole! and stop preaching .. you are not the boss!

Last edited:

alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score

AndyDufresne what the hell you are talking about repu

asshole : repu is nothing if you never Understand The other Peoples, and if you have Not sinceraity and peace.....

you always buk buk buk buk in forum like Crazy Dog

I have not any Personal issue with you rather then you always Degrade the Peoples in forum

Look at yourself you are going to kill yourself one day due to your Own Mental Illness

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
AndyDufresne what the hell you are talking about repu

asshole : repu is nothing if you never Understand The other Peoples, and if you have Not sinceraity and peace.....

you always buk buk buk buk in forum like Crazy Dog

I have not any Personal issue with you rather then you always Degrade the Peoples in forum

Look at yourself you are going to kill yourself one day due to your Own Mental Illness

Alliance2k i can still not give myself +reputation, have you thought about that ?. MANY MANY people can appreciate my honesty just not you !.
If you feel offended by my posts you dont read them, or better, you put me in your ignore list.
I have a problem with all the people who think they are more important then this forum. People who dont give a shit about rules and all that. It's not for no reason that those people have negative reputation !. You see, people should learn from things when they are being critisized but obviously you dont understand that.
I am done with this discussion, you are going on my ignore lists because i dont want to see what you're posting anymore !.

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
But I Must say: dont take it Personal

First you call me a DEER, then a LOOSER, then i need a dick in my ass.....and now you're telling me not to take it personal ?.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 PM ----------

i have words for you "fuck YOU!,, all you do is report .and this and this and to this and to that. su ck my my di ck you homo! have you done anything good here... hell nothing.. all you do is jerkin .. go home to your mother and complain! as hole! and stop preaching .. you are not the boss!

HALLELUJAH JHHEROME HAS SPOKEN ! :D

Last edited:

alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score
TEMPLE is a 6 ,CHURCH 6 ,MOSQUE is a 6 letter word,,GEETA 5,BIBLE 5 ,QURAN is a 5 letter word.even letters are in Unity

I love Facebook but I hate to face my book!

SO JUST CHILL

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
what a crazy boy..! go and and take your shot to a GOT TALENT show poopedhead!

Yes talent is something i got, you not !. Oh, and a brain too !. I have it, you don't !.

erbsm0ka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ok, Ok... Jeez, why dont everyone smoke some weed, shut the fuck up and chill the hell out! You guys have wasted a whole page arguing on a internet forum, you both look kinda moronic right now. For the sake of this website, post CC's, thank, and STFU! That goes to anyone talking shit and not sharing with the community. PLEASE!

gato124

Reaction score
Ok, Ok... Jeez, why dont everyone smoke some weed, shut the fuck up and chill the hell out! You guys have wasted a whole page arguing on a internet forum, you both look kinda moronic right now. For the sake of this website, post CC's, thank, and STFU! That goes to anyone talking shit and not sharing with the community. PLEASE!
amen

tRifLeX

Reaction score
4635516392368924 0611 091 90703 17041 pires ave ca US sang park (562) 754-9995 cerritos

Blight

RIPPER
Reaction score
4788219500781105 12/2011
928 VISA
DEBIT
BUSINESS Colorado Springs
CO
US 1-7194334726
[email protected] Christopher Gordon
2335 Norwich Drive

4788219501176255 05/2011
103 VISA
DEBIT
BUSINESS Denver
CO
US 1-3036395977
[email protected] Neta M. Hansen
1800 S. Sheridan Blvd. #106

4788219501144998 06/2011
550 VISA
DEBIT
BUSINESS Centennial
CO
US 1-3037419246
[email protected] Kathleen Root
7523 S Rosemary Circle
4803793730044055 03/2011
098 VISA
CREDIT
GOLD/PREM Arvada
CO
US N/A
N/A Melbourne Miller
7720 Allison Street
4266841168237590 09/2011
462 VISA
CREDIT
GOLD/PREM Versailles
KY
US N/A
N/A Eric J Smart
1495 Sellers Mill Road
4266841085940482 07/2011
852 VISA
CREDIT
GOLD/PREM Superior
WI
US 1-7153992638
N/A Philip Devore
4010 Twin Creek Road

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:58 AM ----------

add +

Last edited:

Bye

Good jop

kolokoy

Reaction score
Its expired Blight but thank you.Keep it up man!.
Goodluck!