Free Admission on Carding Class V1 First 10 people only

tonystacks

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello guys , I come with a great idea for those who want to learn carding and are new to this site . I offer free classes to the first 10 people who pm me with your icq #

I will be teaching the following :

Bank transfers
Paypal transfers
Shipping items
ebay fraud 101

and much more ,

We have started Carding Class Version 1 , this is first version of this series and we want to continue second version if this class be sucessfull

we will give daily lessons by chat and teach you guys how to do that things we mention above and i give you Daily 2 Hours of class , im online from 10 am to 3 am ( USA time zone )

its mean im online for almost 17 hours online , you can easily get me

For those who are intrested can reply here or PM me

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
good initiave but don't think you have the right to post such advert ( in this section ) , ask Ninja First

kaspermisr

Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 AM ----------

PM

tonystacks

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
good initiave but don't think you have the right to post such advert ( in this section ) , ask Ninja First

I looked into the rules and this section is freebie so it makes no diff if i give out dumps cvv , classes.

Im not charging anyone money this is just an idea from friend to help out fellow memebers that wanna have sucess in this game

Ninja

Reaction score
Person who beg for registration and dont have 50lr in his pocket...
Think by ur brain, not arse - what can he give to you? And what kind of education?

If he (with his skills) didnt got any money - he's hopeless.