Forging a fingerprint

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Necessary
  1. The fingerprint we need. It was enough for me to take a photo of my friend’s fingerprint, which she left on the mug, with a 16MP camera. I sprinkled it with grated pencil lead
  2. Laser printer and film for it
  3. Photopolymer Verbatim
  4. 2 small pieces of glass, like in a hospital for collecting blood.
  5. ultraviolet lamp
  6. Washing powder
  7. Photoshop
  8. Cigarette pack

Let's get started
Open the photo of our print in Photoshop and enlarge it. We fill in the undrawn lines (which are not visible on the prints, although they are there) with a brush. We convert it to negative (black and white), reduce it to standard print sizes and save it.

We print on film in the natural size of a fingerprint, no more and no less. Cut out a larger piece from a separate, clean piece of this film. We take a cigarette pack, peel off the cellophane from it and cut out another similar piece.

The magic begins
We take our glass, put a clean piece of film on top that we cut out, and drip photopolymer onto it (the main thing is not to overdo it: we drip a little, but enough to cover the entire surface in a thin layer). We put cellophane from a cigarette pack on top, a second piece of glass on top and squeeze it tightly. We take a UV lamp and fry all this crap for about 10 minutes.

We remove the top glass, take both films and carefully peel off the cellophane from the film.

The result was a film with a soft rubber layer. If it’s too tight, it’s overexposed, if it’s soft, it’s underexposed, you have to do it again.

We take the film with our rubber dick. Place it back on the glass. Place a film with a fingerprint image on top and press it again with another glass, fry for a couple of minutes. Then quickly and quickly remove and carefully peel off the top film. We wash the print with warm water so that it becomes embossed.

We just put it under our lamp for five to ten minutes so that it completely hardens. Carefully remove our rubber from the film and cut it off.

A little bit in the armpit so that traces of sweat are formed, and we open our iPhone with this fingerprint or simply leave them at the crime scene.