[FOR SALE] Amazon e-gift cards | Neteller eWallets | Moneybookers (Skrill) Accounts with Balance! and more

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
So i had a conversation with him and he told me the moneybooker accounts are made with US COBS (change of billing). As far as i am aware you cannot upload funds through US CC on moneybookers, only pay through CC merchant. Can someone clarify this as 99% sure im right.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So i had a conversation with him and he told me the moneybooker accounts are made with US COBS (change of billing). As far as i am aware you cannot upload funds through US CC on moneybookers, only pay through CC merchant. Can someone clarify this as 99% sure im right.

As far as i'm aware,
It's Impossible, to deposit directly into Moneybookers with US cc :rolleyes:
Only through/via a merchant's payment gateway.

:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
as i see with accounts made with us socks from us country wont allow u to deposite only from merchant, and if accounts opened from europe and used us cc to deposite that was workin with me before but not these days ;)

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
as i see with accounts made with us socks from us country wont allow u to deposite only from merchant, and if accounts opened from europe and used us cc to deposite that was workin with me before but not these days ;)

Yeah i can understand if thats how it's done, but he told me its US account and that US CC upload is working fine. That instantly puts up some red flags...and when i asked for screenshot, he said wait an hour and then never replied. I suggest everyone to trade with caution until feedback and always use escrow.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yeah i can understand if thats how it's done, but he told me its US account and that US CC upload is working fine. That instantly puts up some red flags...and when i asked for screenshot, he said wait an hour and then never replied. I suggest everyone to trade with caution until feedback and always use escrow.

I knew it wouldn't take long for somebody smell the bullshit aroma coming from this man.
I am grateful that you've had a conversation with this fisherman which went similar to mine. first i asked him to show login and balance over teamviewer/screenshot, he said he doesn't have rdp or socks. I offered him socks, and he refused to answer for about 15 minutes, at which point I blocked and deleted him.
But he claims he was impersonated.
note: why doesn't he have RDP, if he is selling them on RDP.

follow syc0 advice, he speaks wise words, don't be a fish and get caught out.

Last edited:

MOE ROCK

Professional
Reaction score
We all know what he is trying to do , These indian Teens are desperate.

M3sr

No comments

M3sr

Professional
Reaction score
MOE ROCK, Indian teens? Who are you calling Indian teens? Or did your narrow mind get the conclusion that I am from India because I have exploit for a recharge website? :D
Syc0, From the start I have told you escrow is welcome, and that we should work with escrow. Still you demand my method, and screenshot. :D
If I didn't fund accounts with US CC, I wouldn't say they were done with US CC, if I were lieing, it would have been easier if I said european country. Get some logic sense up your head please, before you spill your wise words up here.
bensmith588, I will say this again, I never talked with you in my life. Stop making up shit and try so desperate.

MOE ROCK

Professional
Reaction score
It's not about what you can and can't do , You can be good at your work , But Writing in your main thread You need money upfront , Use common sense why would anybody trust this brother i believe you are good at your work. PM me ICQ and AMAZON Percentage.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
MOE ROCK, Indian teens? Who are you calling Indian teens? Or did your narrow mind get the conclusion that I am from India because I have exploit for a recharge website? :D
Syc0, From the start I have told you escrow is welcome, and that we should work with escrow. Still you demand my method, and screenshot. :D
If I didn't fund accounts with US CC, I wouldn't say they were done with US CC, if I were lieing, it would have been easier if I said european country. Get some logic sense up your head please, before you spill your wise words up here.
bensmith588, I will say this again, I never talked with you in my life. Stop making up shit and try so desperate.

I didn't demand any method, just screenshot that its a US account. I don't recall asking for bins or which method you use, only which country the account is from. Maybe you have secret method to upload US CC to MB, but if you do its very rare, so don't be offended if someone asks for a screenshot. I don't want to waste my time with escrow only to be dissapointed later.