For ALL Carder Members

alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score
Its a Pretty Good Suggestion ,i have in my Mind, and Just want to Share with all of You,

Here The forum is Going very well with good Poster and all The carder staff very well Except Some Peoples Might be I also Include in That List, But from Now Onward,It Should be Take-care Otherwise Those Members Deserve _1,_2 Points

In Freebie Section,All The Poster have Rights to share the cc,s and other stuff,

Do not Demand for Live France, usa ,i need 6$ 20$ or 100$ CC

Do not Post Negative Comments it will Hurt Poster, Cause Its Freebie section

If you need Very Urgently Then go and deal with Verified Seller

and Dont Post fucking Doggy comments like, dead, its low balance, need high balance, need Fr, need this and that, Solve this Issue via PM

if you really Like Post then add some good comments to encourage The Poster to Post more.

===========================================

Thanks to all Carder Members who Like my Post

Last edited:

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is this a new moderator? and one thing u can clear up is watch the language!!! even this post

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Completely useless post, 60% of the people in the freebie section dont give a shit about all this. You wont change their mentality with your post.
Also, you should tell people who DO post cc to stop begging for REPUTATION with each cc they post !. The ones that do all turn out to get RIPPER status assigned in the end.

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
no those are actually the good people
Completely useless post, 60% of the people in the freebie section dont give a shit about all this. You wont change their mentality with your post.
Also, you should tell people who DO post cc to stop begging for REPUTATION with each cc they post !. The ones that do all turn out to get RIPPER status assigned in the end.

alliance2k

RIPPER
Reaction score
AndyDufresne_ You Stay out of This Suggestion, This sugesstion is for those who can Understand, not for those who have not mind like you, Now Stop Your Shit kinda Post in My thread, Its Ist and Last warning for You

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:39 PM ----------

Asking for +rep for cc is bad.....it's something you must EARN and not beg for !. :mad:

Then what are you doing here if you can,t Encourge Poster,or if have Can,t Post some good sentence or ADD Repu,

then stay Silence and use Your CC or whatever you Like

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Alliance you're warning me for what, for sharing my opinion ?. Have you ever heard of FREEDOM OF SPEECH ?.

My advice to you is to visit the russian carder section once and try to find out how they think about us, they're calling us English carders Clowns and Imbeciles. Now who doesnt understand what ?.
Good luck with your thread, i hope you get promoted to MODERATOR soon !.

Last edited:

d3mnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
good man
but i need the program
i will kill you if you not send me the link :p
hahahahaha

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm Totally Down with ya though Dude, i think i have better more than that ,i'll talk about it with Ninja or Admin and i hope that they will tak'it on.