Reaction score
new carding service aliencarders.com
-------------------------------------
The first post for me
OUR SERVICE IN US AND UK LOCATION OD DROP

we can ship anyitmes
Refund 100% by LR guarantee
we still build our website aliencarders.com you can signup and see
we ship laptops iphones digital camera clothes and more carding service ...

laptop start price $150 depend on store price
ps3 or ps vita $80

we can ship anything from any store apple dell sonystyle walmart bestbuy alienware ...

also we make shipping account and label for forwarding service for $10
we do not sell cvv's or fullz out stuff for our service
24/7 support service and i'm here to replay for any post no fuck up or shit

we are so sample
tracking number within 7 hours to ur drops location max 24 hours after verification

we made confirmation calls service for $20

i'll be verified member or vendor soon ...

contact us
our shop : http://aliencarders.com

Regards,

xmrsamer

DEER
Reaction score
i'm here for any questions?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:11 AM ----------

Too good to be true (?)

it's true 100%

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
Anything you can't do? LOL

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.
They ship hell'a alot of stuff but doesnt have money to pay for advert or process verifying stage. And not even ONE word about escrow...
Ill not be jelaus if someone will be ripped by them.

Ninja

Reaction score
habiba aka itaLy aka mood1
Thank you for appearing here and reminding me to check you on our clone system. I keep my eye on all and every Ripper ass out there.
So - watch out.

xmrsamer

DEER
Reaction score
Thanks admin but i would have to tell all of you i'm not ripper and really i starting new business and i accepted escrow and again for all i can prove for all i'm not ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:18 AM ----------

Lol.
They ship hell'a alot of stuff but doesnt have money to pay for advert or process verifying stage. And not even ONE word about escrow...
Ill not be jelaus if someone will be ripped by them.

all the time i was ripped many times by drops now i'll use my skills to serv all in carding and i don't have 1111$ to pay for ads thats true by the way if someone intersted contact me and i'll prove we are not rippers , thanks Ninja

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
ok than i use escrow for ps3 and psvita and laptop if that price 80$-150$ :D i put money in escrow you pay fee than when i got it you will be paid,if interes pm only this way should be dont try changed :D

xmrsamer

DEER
Reaction score
Hey GENERAL7 , no pm i'll deal in public psvita or ps3 80$
dell n5050 core i5 for 150$

and i'll give u tracking number here alright , let me know if u true

A25414N

Professional
Reaction score
Hey GENERAL7 , no pm i'll deal in public psvita or ps3 80$
dell n5050 core i5 for 150$

and i'll give u tracking number here alright , let me know if u true

why only tracking number? what if he got his item in hand then u got ur money from escrow ?

because i can make FAKE tracking number :)

Ninja

Reaction score
He thinks what our IQ is less than 70. :)

xmrsamer

DEER
Reaction score
i got np with escrow and i accepted , about fake tracking u make it not me , and not only tracking number i'll past order number and website for look up , noway ...i'm true and not ripper my service was great i already have my customers ....
thx

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
i got np with escrow and i accepted , about fake tracking u make it not me , and not only tracking number i'll past order number and website for look up , noway ...i'm true and not ripper my service was great i already have my customers ....
thx

You meant victims?

A25414N

Professional
Reaction score
thx

i mean, buyer must received item in his Hand then u can take Money from escrow.

what do u think ?

xmrsamer

DEER
Reaction score
i mean, buyer must received item in his Hand then u can take Money from escrow.

what do u think ?

Sorry, i can't wait till itmes delivered to his hands , and also i'm here okay , i don't looking for trouble so any word i said before it's true 100% and if i wanna ripp there's many ways to ripp people too easy by theway i'm not talking all of that becouse wanna ripp one person and runaway
I'M HERE FOR TRUE AND BIG DEALS

thx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:58 PM ----------

You meant victims?

I'm meant Drop and will be not victims...! everything going without anyrisk 100% i'm looking all time when i work to make them got the itmes without troubles ...
thx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:04 PM ----------

And again refund 100% by LR if any trouble happens
sure i'll be the first loser, stuff, working time, money ...
I don't looking for all of That

Last edited:

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry, i can't wait till itmes delivered to his hands , and also i'm here okay , i don't looking for trouble so any word i said before it's true 100% and if i wanna ripp there's many ways to ripp people too easy by theway i'm not talking all of that becouse wanna ripp one person and runaway
I'M HERE FOR TRUE AND BIG DEALS

thx
No need to say sorry, you waiting for victims but cant wait for money if you sucsesfully card an item? YOU EVEN WAITING HERE WITHOUT ORDER SO MAKE IT WORTH WAITING.
And again refund 100% by LR if any trouble happens
sure i'll be the first loser, stuff, working time, money ...
I don't looking for all of That
Refund? and not want to wait for money if item delivried
Escrow is trusted and if you can't trust ESCROW, then just get a DEER or RIPPER status.