Foil Tipping

Reaction score
Is there such thing as a foil pen that can be used for tipping the embrossing on plastics?I know I read it somewhere...Thanks

i dont know about foil pen but go into staples and get you a sliver and gold extra fine point marker its like liquid just let it air dry works all the time i still use this method when i run out of foil the tipping is so good looks better than my actual credit cards

Reaction score
As for the foil paper is there any other way of applying it without using a Foil Stamping Machine/Tipper?Maybe could I use a iron, laminator or something?

sure give it a try i almost tried this method
but then i just went to staples

konnect

DEER
Reaction score
Well I think using a hot iron will not give you the quality you need, lamination is better but overall Stamping Machine is the best just to be on the safer side, the last thing you want to happen in a store is ; the cashier looking at your card with suspicions. Safety first, Good lukc

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 AM ----------

Well I think using a hot iron will not give you the quality you need, lamination is better but overall Stamping Machine is the best just to be on the safer side, the last thing you want to happen in a store is ; the cashier looking at your card with suspicions. Safety first, Good luck

MR. IRON

RIPPER
Reaction score
i placed an order for more than i needed of PayPaler holos and uv PayPaler sig-stirpes. i can sell with any minimum order...contact in pm

escrow encourged and recomended, but not required if your a cheapo