Flying with carded ticket (Europe) - Risky??

kalashcc

VIP member
Reaction score
i was making money last year booking flights for a lot of military personnel here in the states and the worst that happened was that the ticket was canceled. not too much they can do nor can they prove that you are the one that booked the ticket. but for the most part i didnt have any problems...

True words, they can't prove shit :)

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
"bought it off craigslist" if worse comes to worse. as long as you dont panic, you raise no flags

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
What happens when the feds catch up with you take passport cause your a flight risk and realise you been around the world and not a single transaction has come out of any of your bank accounts and investigate it?

Ninja

Reaction score
You all trying to think about something you will never try.
But i had lost of person from offline because of that.
NO - they CANT proove what you have bought it via FRAUD way and KNEW about that.
But if you not traveling using fake IDs (for this you shoudl have titanium balls if you going to countries like UK) - you showing yourself to authorities (who will investigate case of ticketing fraud later) like a fraudster. So keep that in mind what once u used carded tickets - u're under close watch.

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
why carding a ticket and go direct on the front line...just buy tickets and enjoy your trip...

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
WTF ?!? Did people not made money into carding for need fly with carded tickets ?? :D

Pay such things with real cash Only . ( Same for hotel )
better sleep safe in 3 star hotel , than be catch in carded 5 stars room .

You need vacation ?
card some valued items , sell them and pay vacation with cash . nOT SO HARD :))

Romeo you are correct weather ticketing with cc is safe or what but that is not for carders those are just for our customers.. we make ticket for others not for our self... we pay real cash that we made with cards..

Reaction score
For What i am get Deer* [Status] ? Admins crdsu.su you like cops? Fuck Ok! Today i am start project and operation this Forum Ddoszzz made public Dump.sql all pm and users list Bye see who is who

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
better to book a day or 2 before hand and also single, that is my view and how i had done it in past. stay safe