flying / shopping / withouth $$

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
Did somebody know thing like when you fly with airplane , you can buy everyting what they offer inside airplane with atm card wich dont work , like with old drop cards or like that . did somebody hear / know abouth that ?
I know with Rainair few months agou distance UK - SPAIN (inside Rainair airplane) can buy like parfum / watchs , everyting what they offer till 500 gbp/euro with atm card wich not working . like with dead atm card.
But now Rainair made limit max 60 gbp.
I know still som few companys and distances where can buy it , but i am sure there have a plenty companys wich can scam like that.
If somebody know abouth what i am talking and know someting good PM me , we can exchange the information . i give my info ( companys wich still work )
you give for me other companys names and distances.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
They use OFFLINE pos on airplane , who do not connect to terminal , this just take info from card swiped and charge the card only when plane arrived at new airport .
That why u can swipe and buy with decline/dead card into the plane :)

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
They use OFFLINE pos on airplane , who do not connect to terminal , this just take info from card swiped and charge the card only when plane arrived at new airport .
That why u can swipe and buy with decline/dead card into the plane :)

Excatly how thats work yes.
But can somebody can give me private som few distances and companys in wich can shoping till good amounths , because got lot of companys where is limits 60 gbp , or dont accept card.
So if somebody can give good info , we can exchange it.
only pm

robertas_25

Carder
Reaction score
firs of all they ask for credit card, pebite is not accepted.. or at least card shoud be embossed. try expensive flights, they would give you for more than 60 , use business clas flight

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
firs of all they ask for credit card, pebite is not accepted.. or at least card shoud be embossed. try expensive flights, they would give you for more than 60 , use business clas flight

you didnt understand at all abouth what i am asking
i know everyting how thats works .
i am looking for peoples who can in private pm give me som more company names wich give good , because rainair now at all dont give more than 60gbp/euro and thats dosnt metter you fly with buisnes ticket or clasic ... COMPANY DONT GIVE
so i am asking foor good companys.
and dont post that fool posts inside my topic

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
Just take huge international company like Qatar airways, Etihad, Thai airways, Emirates.
Ryanair is shitty low cost company for poor people.

but for companys wich you give , there cant make profit . because fly ticket is to much hard card and low saces rates + expensive
in this thing need get maximal optimal variant.

like good limit on board with good stuffs on that and cheap tickets.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
You can make a very good living out of this if u´re serious with this bcus apart from it being a sure deal, its also 100% risk free like u dont get caught. U dont get caught bcus u are committing the crime out of any law jurisdiction as long as u do not buy the shopping on board on a flight going to his country for instance u DONT buy KLM going to Holland and also there¨s a preset limit on every flight, and u dont buy above this limit. if u buy above this limit then they will have to call for authorisation on the card.
And you shld use 2 or 3 cards with the same name and ID so u can have more limit bcus the limit is set per card, so if u have for instance 500 euro on a card, if u have 3 cards then u have 1500euros to spend. Big companies have good goods and big limits like Swissair, Lufthansa, British airways, Emirates, etc but u have to take them long distance to really enjoy them bcus they dont stock much varieties of goods on short flights.
U can card the flight tkts also business class is better.
This is a professional job u can really make it and have so much and be free of jail if u serious on it.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
i dont buy and fly anyting/anywhere.
i got robish peoples wich got old drop plastics on they names and where i gona send them fly there they gona fly.
so again . MY QUESTION IS TO SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOM GOOD COMPANYS / DISTANCES WHERE IS GOOD LIMITS.
DONDADA - I MY SELF KNOW HOW ITS WORKS AND EVERYTING ABOUTH IT.
SO IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH , THEN MYBE YOU IN PRIVATE CAN GIVE ME SOM GOOD COMPANYS/DISTANCES NAMES/CONTRYS AND WHATS THEY LIMITS. ?
TNX

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Jesus Christ, you can card ticket instore with amex centurion