'FloppyCopy' - A Professional THIEF - Loss 3k

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
This monkey ass newbie not only did he RIP me from $3k, but he came across as someone supposedly with experience in cashing checks! Because of his smooth talk and fake reputation (giving away free cvv) on this board, I didn't think twice to ship him a batch of payroll checks overnight. In total there were originally 6 checks ($800-950 each) of which he requested 'RANDOM NAMES TO BE SELECTED' because he can cash them out no problem. Then he says those checks are no good because he needs SSN/DOB of the people. So I had to RESHIP NEW ORDER with 6 NEW NAMES he selected! What a time waster if you ask me...

Admin, before I post logs, he made a post the day after he received the checks ASKING WHAT TO DO WITH THEM! This made me sick inside, but still felt I should give the guy a chance since he was quite educated in other fields and I felt bad he went out of his way to even 'create' his own noveltys. You can find the post he made here: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=4462 (its the 3rd comment on the thread)

He makes the following post: "how is payroll checking going theese days? What if i got a biz check in the mail, for a refund for 800usd for Legitamate web-services. (Return / resolution of terminating web hosting and domain services --- all legit)....."

That is PROOF #1 that the information the checks carried and sent out were in fact legit from actual companies.

PROOF #2 - In the 5th post on this thread, http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=322757#post322757

He states all the checks were dead and that he BOUGHT 15 novs. (I thought he said the checks were all legit and that he made the noveltys himself?? hhhmmm, what a piece of shit ripper)

This is what he posted on that thread:

"--DID SEND ME !)_10 - 15 free checks, BUT all the checks were DEAD and account was FLAGGED, and he never told me that he had shared the account with another person, untill I had bought 15 novs, and wasted ALL THAT TIME AND EVEN MORE MONEY."

PROOF #3: I have Original Log files where he states HIMSELF HE CASHED THEM OUT AND RIPPED ME!

I learned my lesson after being RIPPED for $3k+!! Please BAN THIS FOOL Before he plays similar dirty tricks on other members!!

Here are some of the final logs: (I can provide FULL Original logs from 1/13 - 1/26 upon request Admin)

(3:24:16 AM) [email protected]: I TOLD YOU I DONT KNOW MUCH, BUT I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY OWN ID'S
(3:24:36 AM) [email protected]: YOU SAY, OK, LETS DO BUISINESS (I got the logs out right now if u need copy - paste of everything
(3:24:51 AM) [email protected]: TWICE YOU OR "YOUR SIDE" FUCKS THEM UP
(3:24:55 AM) [email protected]: MY DROP GOT ANYTHING YOU SHIPPED
(3:24:58 AM) [email protected]: BOOM
(3:25:00 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: let me see where i said that, cause im just forwarding shit to those who supposedly can cash them and i thought u were one of them but u dont know anyone about them.. u said urself put 'any name' on them
(3:25:05 AM) [email protected]: AND I HAD ID'S FOR EVERYTHING
(3:25:14 AM) [email protected]: YES
(3:25:56 AM) [email protected]: AND I SAID "CAN I CASH THEM IF I JUST MAKE A FAKE ID TO MATCH THE NAME, AND I MAKE-UP ALL THE OTHER INFO, THAT ISNT PRINTED ON THE CHECK FOR THE ID?"
(3:26:19 AM) [email protected]: YOU SIAD "yes, duh, wat u think anyname meanZ"
(3:26:32 AM) [email protected]: YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD SSN FOR THE NAMES ON THE CHECKS
(3:26:44 AM) [email protected]: AND I STILL TRIED ANYWAYS, LIKE YOU ASKED ME TOO
(3:26:44 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: that is how they have ALLWAYs been sent with fake names i thought u had your connects to cash them
(3:26:48 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: but if u would have said
(3:26:51 AM) [email protected]: LOL
(3:26:55 AM) [email protected]: WHY DIDNT YOU ASK?
(3:27:01 AM) [email protected]: I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINNING
(3:27:04 AM) [email protected]: I NEVER CASHED CHECKES
(3:27:08 AM) [email protected]: AND I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM
(3:27:14 AM) [email protected]: I TOLD YOU THAT FROM THE BEGINNING
(3:27:30 AM) [email protected]: AND YOU WERE EITHER SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME, AND GET 50% FOR DOING NOTHING
(3:27:34 AM) [email protected]: BUT your a baller
(3:27:43 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: usually if people are requesting a product or service they are already 100% familiar right off the bat
(3:27:52 AM) [email protected]: well, i was just curious
(3:27:59 AM) [email protected]: AND I TOLD YOU THAT IN THE BEGINNING
(3:28:00 AM) [email protected]: BRO
(3:28:01 AM) [email protected]: DONT TALK TO ME
(3:28:04 AM) [email protected]: READ YOUR LOGS
(3:28:05 AM) [email protected]: AND THEN
(3:28:23 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: u said it there, 'u were just curious' that is totally not my fault
(3:28:26 AM) [email protected]: PM ME WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE NEGATIVE REP AND POSTED AS A TIME WASTER
(3:28:38 AM) [email protected]: I TOLD YOU I WAS JUST CURIOUS
(3:28:43 AM) [email protected]: ITS IN THE LOGS :)
(3:28:50 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: show me where u said that
(3:29:00 AM) [email protected]: YOU WILL SEE IT ON THE FORUM
(3:29:06 AM) [email protected]: YOUR AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT
(3:29:08 AM) [email protected]: IF YOU DONT
(3:29:09 AM) [email protected]: HAVE
(3:29:10 AM) [email protected]: YOUR
(3:29:10 AM) [email protected]: OWN
(3:29:11 AM) [email protected]: LOGS
(3:29:13 AM) [email protected]: ok
(3:29:16 AM) [email protected]: goodbye
(3:29:18 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: u are such a little kid, unbelievable lol
(3:29:22 AM) [email protected]: pm me by 2am
(3:29:26 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: im not gonna bother searching through all the crap
(3:29:28 AM) [email protected]: or its all going on
(3:29:30 AM) [email protected]: ok
(3:29:45 AM) [email protected]: well i am going to request DEER STATUS from the ADMINS
(3:29:51 AM) [email protected]: I'm posting you as TIME WASTER
(3:29:59 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: peace out man do what u gotta do, if i knew i was dealing with such a high schooler u would have never made it to my buddylist
(3:30:07 AM) [email protected]: AND NOW I CAN DELETE JABBER
(3:30:18 AM) [email protected]: ONLY IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW HOW PC'S WORK USE JABBER, LIKE YOU
(3:30:26 AM) [email protected]: LOL, BRO, "MY BUDDYLIST"
(3:30:34 AM) [email protected]: AM I OFF YOUR TOP 5?
(3:30:43 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: u off my top 10000
(3:31:01 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: why do u have to take shit this far for no reason when I was trying to be helpful?
(3:31:08 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: and just burn your bridges like that
(3:31:26 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: u really need to think about it.. learn to evolve in life for once
(3:31:49 AM) [email protected]/63ba4c1da7d78603: im not saying we will be doing business but why ruin a relationship for nonsense?
(3:31:56 AM) [email protected]: let me just tell ya 1 more thing homie g dog. they all cashed bitch, and you anint getting shit. this was all my super crazy plan to keep all the cash myself. ahha.. fuck a bridge. i know your acct number. and you taught me the check game homie, i know all the movies. peace bitch. who is the one now
THATS EVeoLuTiOn MOTHERFUCKER

FloppyCopy

PHONY, LIAR. FALSE BLACKLIST

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
do you have screen shot of the last comment he made. Because anyone can just write that and post it as a log. You should take a screen shot if you still have the logs.

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
Here are the screenshots for Admin review:

Part 1:
wlvf54.jpg

Part 2:
2it3rx2.jpg

Part 3:
25fruhv.jpg

Admin, Please BAN this idiot! He also left me a negative reputation, I would appreciate if you can remove it. He is clearly a big LIAR & RIPPER!

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
BULL SHIT. HERE IS HIS STUPID CHECKS. NEVER CASHED. ADMIN please review, he is LIAR...AND TIME WASTER.

HE IS USING SAME SHITTY CHECK PAPER THAT EVERYBODY SINCE FRANK ABAGNALE JR USED, THE "KNIGHTS AND SHIELDS"...Just search check paper in his thread.

I WASTED TIME MAKING OVER 12 NOVELTIES, THANK GOD I DIDNT BUY 'EM.

ADMINS, I WILL MAIL ALL CHECKS TO A DROP FOR PROOF IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

BIGGEST WASTE OF MY TIME IN MY LIFE.

P.S. This guy deserve negative rep.

checkssuckdick.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/checkssuckdick.jpg/

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:41 PM ----------

P.S. THIS GUY HAS ZERO Successfull stories on his Payroll Check cashing thread. he sends out dead checks he cant cash. Admins, PLEASE CONTACT So EITHER HIM or I get BANNED. He posting bad - rep blacklist for NO REASON. I STILL HAVE CHECKS, ALL OF WHICH ARE TO DEAD ACCOUNT AND COULD NOT BE CASHED.

Please cotact me for logs, anybody who is interested. He only posted 1/10th of Everything that was said.

ADMIN / MODS: What shall I do to Continue this? I want this thread Closed because it makes me look bad, and I didnt do anything wrong.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:49 PM ----------

MOST COMMON PAPER EVER SCENE ON EBAY. ONLY THING REAL IS THE MICR INK.

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
You said it TWICE that you cashed them out... in your OWN thread (5th post on this thread, http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=322757#post322757 ) - AND - IN THE LOGS! Fake paper? You even admit in your thread 'Legit business checks'.. You little boy, stay in school man this scene aint for you!

I wonder why im NOT the only person reporting you as a RIPPER?? Admin please BAN this faggot asapppp

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
check your timeline homie

I can provide ALL original log files + screenshots of any time period. You are a Ripper, get the fuck off and disappear already!

Ninja

Reaction score
Continuous insulting leads both of you nowhere.
Please back to "right" road.
:)

Thank you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:05 AM ----------

FloppyCopy
What you can say about "ur problems" in other topic???

vanillasky

DEER
Reaction score
im surprised how u conviently bypass my post when i show whole convo of someone ripping me and the guy is still posting and his status never changed please enlighten me not even unresolved problems thats not fair ninja im just sayin

Ninja

Reaction score
vanillasky
This thread is about you or person who ripped you?
No.
You made your blacklist claim according rules of posting (link to profile, brief description of problem to avoid reading WHOLE logs without need, and FULL logs)?
No.
You came here and your post can be treated like FLOOD and takes our time reading ur useless post?
Yes.

Decision: You're DEER now. Enjoy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

FloppyCopy
I dont see a reason why you should stay here, because i see numerous blacklists against you.
You have 48hrs to fix'em.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
OK, FIXING ALL BLACKLISTS.

Ninja, This blacklist is bullshit. His logs are acurate, excpet for that last messange. I DID NOT CASH ANY OF HIS CHECKS. I have them all, and i can take a picture of each one, or add my nic, or even send them to you, since NONE OF THEM WERE ABLE TO CASH.

On to the next blacklist, which is probably same guy but we will see. Down the rabit hole i go, where i get out, nobody knows.

IF ANYTHING, THIS IS BOGUS BLACKLIST AND I THINK OP Deserves DEER Status, for not even making correct payroll checks, and using generic phony 'ebay paper".

Ninja

Reaction score
24hrs left.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
what specifically i need to fix?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:46 PM ----------

link to bogus checks is in thread.

All others recieved payment. I'm not putting my wu details out here, and u dont pick up icq!!!

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja,

I would like to mention also that 'FloppyCopy' has Multiple nicknames on this board! His other ones are 'WalterWhite' (which is the same name he use for jabber also). This current username is already filed in blacklist section by user 'Rome0', thread can be found here: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=48633

The other nick he uses is 'mr_dumps' , he tried defending 'floppycopy' by talking nonsense when we never even traded icq or jabber, the thread and is comments can be found here: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=50146&page=3

Ninja, please check my private messages folder that were sent and received from 'my_dumps', the same day he posted comment 'wow I know something was up' he asked what my ICQ is, that is proof him and I never did business before! What a big idiot that is obviously another nick from 'floppycopy'!

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol, TURNING INTO A CIRCUS UP IN HERE. Kundalini is the one who should be in CENTER RING.

I ADMIT TO ALL RIPS IN OTHER SECTIONS. I DO NOT HAVE ALT NICKS, AND IF I DO, I'M NOT TELLING.

THIS BLACKLIST - NOT FIXING - CHECKS IS SOOO FUCKING BOGUS. LOOK AT PICTURES... RIDICULOUS. AND NOT 1 FEEDBACK IN THREAD.

I MADE NO MONEY, AND WASTED TIME. SO YOU SIR, ALTEAST DESERVE THE STATUS :

DEER DEER DEER

I HAVE IT OUT FOR YOU KUNDALINI. I will gladly spend the 33usd to FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, but you dont have a REAL rushcard loading method, and your checks look like they are some shit off Frank Abagael Jr.

Ninja

Reaction score
FloppyCopy
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.