Flooding

Daquan

Carder
Reaction score
Hello

I have a question for yall it's about flooding last time i successfully carded an item but by the time i order a flood the item was already cancelled.
So my question is let's say i pay an sms flood for an hour how many sms is the victim going to get within this hour, same thing goes for email. (im guessing it depends on who i ordered the flood from but on average)
I see that we also have something called streams like how many streams do i want, what is this?
Also what are the chances that the bank calls the cardholder just after the an order?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
The number of e-mails, sms and calls depends on how much you order from a proven flood service.
On average, this is 1k letters, SMS and calls less.
The more threads, the more intense the attack will be.
A bank or shop may try to call the cardholder, but if you order a flood, the cardholder will most likely miss and not notice this call. Also, due to a massive attack, he can turn off the sound on his phone or turn off the phone, so that the bank or shop is unlikely to reach him at this time.

You can get detailed information about the flood service from trusted services:

Daquan

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.
The number of e-mails, sms and calls depends on how much you order from a proven flood service.
On average, this is 1k letters, SMS and calls less.
The more threads, the more intense the attack will be.
A bank or shop may try to call the cardholder, but if you order a flood, the cardholder will most likely miss and not notice this call. Also, due to a massive attack, he can turn off the sound on his phone or turn off the phone, so that the bank or shop is unlikely to reach him at this time.

You can get detailed information about the flood service from trusted services:
Alright preciate the answer!