Flights + Hotels + Car Rental starting from 20%

bappy

Reaction score
:beerjust deal with marocx singapore 5 star hotel. Smooth deal and legit guys for me.:beer

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
I will try that service ASAP....
They guys speak good of u service........ I post results soon

Best Regards

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Is your service back up??

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
service down til 21.03.2013. some people cant read or i dont know they too stupid. soon will be closing service to new customers and working only with old/continuous customers. too many timewasters and rippers asking for orders on credit and running away or taking too long to pay

topcat21

Reaction score
look to work

service down til 21.03.2013. some people cant read or i dont know they too stupid. soon will be closing service to new customers and working only with old/continuous customers. too many timewasters and rippers asking for orders on credit and running away or taking too long to pay

HI BOR I PM U 4 UR ICQ LET ME NO IF U WANT TO DEAL WIT ME OR NOT PLZ
PS; UM NOT A TIMEWASTERS

topcat21

Reaction score
I HAV BEEN TRYIN TO CONTACT THIS DUDE FOREVA NOW IF UR NOT DEALIN WIT NEW PPL LET ME NO SO I CAN FINE A NEXT VENDOR PLZZ

willy1910

DEER
Reaction score
Topcat21...Marcox is on vacation now...I talk to him on private yesterday...I miss him too

topcat21

Reaction score
THANKS BOR SOME DUDE JUST ADDED ME ON ICQ SAYIN THERE HIM IS THIS HIS ICQ NUMBER 455468441

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
service down til 21.03.2013, He well let everyone know when his service is back!

willy1910

DEER
Reaction score
I need to confirm from him before I paste his Icq but that dude is impersonator....Marcox icq ......643398xxx