Flight tickets! Worldwide! 30% of original price!

aleks124

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol, trojan inside? Any proofs? This is clean ipb script. Nevermind i've deleted it. Until you give me deer status you should warn me. Hah, funny, so now i'm a deer, but still working.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lol, trojan inside? Any proofs? This is clean ipb script. Nevermind i've deleted it. Until you give me deer status you should warn me. Hah, funny, so now i'm a deer, but still working.

You still working but no one ready to work with you :D

Ninja

Reaction score
I shouldnt warn u for putting ur advert of childish board here.
And second - read rules what its prohibited to UP more often than 1 times/week. But you think u're over it, right? ANd i still need to warn u after u doesnt show respect to board which u used for ur purposes? lol. One more time i see u disrespecting our community and ull be history. THank you.

aleks124

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ninja said:
One more UP in less than 7days period just like rules ask for, and ull be awarded a deer.

Remember when you wrote this? Probably not. You will not give me this chance. Hahah fair admin.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:42 AM ----------

Leenux, speak for yourself, you are more stupid than i thought.

I'm going enjoy my vacations now, and giving a hard cock in the Ninja's ass. And yours too.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:47 AM ----------

I will focus on my job.

And that's good that i will disappear before next open market operation. Ban me.

Good luck guys.

Ninja

Reaction score
Amen.

paulg123

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry to make a post to which the banned guy wont't be able to respond, but I have to clear my name since he called me time waster. He agreed to book a ticket and I sent the passenger details. He also told me to make the payment the next day since he was in the process of booking the ticket and told me confirmation will be sent the same day. But as I thought, no confirmation and no way to verify. So how can he expect me to make the payment.

He has the nerve to call me a time waster when he has an icq with the alleged ripper site as the nickname.