Flight/hotel booking

eddow

Reaction score
How safe is this? Some people offer this, and I need some booked, however I am a real coward, and do not have fake ID's etc.

Is this safe? Will everything be fine? any recommendations?

Thanks for the support!

bell

Reaction score
There is no one on this forum who fly with fake passports that bypass airport security, thats a fact. And 99.9% sellers here who do tickets do it off carding with CCs. The risk of it is have your name blacklisted by the airline company, means you'll never be able to fly that airlines again in your life with your name.

eddow

Reaction score
I'm looking for just hotel booking, but for a longer period, how can I do this safely?

(It's for people who don't even know it's being done in a not so nice way. They are clueless im just booking for them)

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
So u think that the ids that people are selling on here won't bypass airport or u mean the passport???

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
How safe is this? Some people offer this, and I need some booked, however I am a real coward, and do not have fake ID's etc.

Is this safe? Will everything be fine? any recommendations?

Thanks for the support!

Wanted to make a thread with almost the same questions, this information is interesting to a lot of guys here and i am sure that there are guys in this forum who know this information very well, I hope somebody can share it.Will rep if somebody has good explanation.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Just a personal expierence form one of my friends. For the last 3 years he travels all over Europe and USA, using only carded flights and hotels and never faced any kind of trouble.

He never uses cc from departing and arrival countrys.
Always consults checkmytrip.com a few minutes before checkin.
Never stays more than 3 days at the same hotel.

But like i said before, thats just the expierence of one person.