FIRST hand dump sale

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
i have a question here im kind of too old and tired to deal with people and physical carding with online resold dumps and i thought of becoming a vendor of first hand dumps but im asking myself if you make more with reliable cashiers ??

so the question is if you can collect more or less 100 first hand dumps:D each week do you make more selling them or work with cashiers 60/40 or wtv (might get f..... couple times lol ). thanks

Ninja

Reaction score
It was a question which comes up every week.
:)

But answer remains the same. Think with ur head. If person have ability to cashout dumps without pin - why he needs you, rather than one of 10-20 dumps sellers represented here?
Maybe because he's broke ass ripper who wanna steal ur 1-2-3 dumps and dont have money to buy any?
:)

cit-ank

Reaction score
Its like the DP seller . If he can cashout $500-$1000 usd , Why would he sell you them at $50 $100 $200 $300 USD?

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
lol i guess you guyz are right but ive had people here cashout through POS techniques ect but
then again yeah i know its a rip pool to swim in when you looking to cash out dumps without pin