first dump

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
hello to all friends, today I want to finally start creating my first dumps, I am doing various tests, and I see that reading my chip card later when I want to write it on a magnetic stripe card gives me an error. I guess I have to use a chip card, right? I guess for many of you this is a stupid question but I would like to be sure. Thanks

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
Hi. You can write the dump to a white blank plastic card with a magnetic stripe that will have a chip or not.
What program are you using to record the card dump tracks?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Hi. You can write the dump to a white blank plastic card with a magnetic stripe that will have a chip or not.
What program are you using to record the card dump tracks?
MSRX 1.8,I also tried to delete a chip card and it replies card deleted, then I try to read it and the traces are always there, I don't know where I'm wrong, I state that I'm doing it with an Apple Mac.
I tried with another card and I managed to delete it, but trying to write it doesn't write track 1, but track 2 does

Last edited:

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Problem solved by myself, I used another card and clicked on "copy" and it worked perfectly now I'm going to do my first test .....

All this I owe to you who helped me, and I got acquainted in a very short time unlike the fullz and accunt paypal, which I burned a lot before learning

yemen

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Tell me how

prisonbreak

Reaction score
Buying many tutorials, and every time I thought I had done everything correctly I burned a card, until the end I learned, I started a year ago, and the only advice can give you and 'having a lot of constancy, always persevere until the end You'll see the goal, Now I switched to the dumps, and I find myself noob again in this, but 'as long as I won't be learned for good ....

Good luck