Firewall needed

zzomm

Reaction score
I am looking for the best firewall on the market.All i know about is that the firewall is made by a russian guy and only few guys have it !
If anyone can help me ill appreciate !
Any help is welcome !!
I also know the price is @ 20-30K dollars and im ready to pay for !!!
Thank you

zzomm

Reaction score
Thanks guys but i m talking about a privat firewall ..not sumthin can find in google !!

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Huh funny man)
zzomm
Did you know what's firewall do? Firewall need to protect inthernet trafic. Makeing "PRIVATE" firewall, it's so stupid really, too much spend time, need to have biggg team+they will never make money, becuase nobody will buy there firewall))) Don't be so funn.

Last edited:

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I think this guy don't know what he really wants... Is like ask for some private anti-virus... WTF???

Reactions: Idul

Idul

No comments

zzomm

Reaction score
Im talking about a real firewall guys...no offence but if u have no idea u better stay away..i just need some infos about the owner of this firewall coz i need to buy it
Im talking about a FIREWALL not anything else. whos connecting through id dubdt,changing the ip every 5-10 seconds... etc...
Again.... if u have no idea where i can get it from u better dont write here your stupid comments because im sure u have no necessary knowlege !!
Thank you

Vadorr

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
whos connecting through id dubdt,changing the ip every 5-10 seconds
Firewall don't do that, huh

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, he definitely don't know what a firewall is. and ask people who have knowledge to post answers, lol... he don't know what to ask about and talk about knowledge... good try kid... keep going, one day you get there... just don't get arrested before it!

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
employ proxy as route contact c0d3r ..he write that easy firewall own i.p//traffic never