few dumps question

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
hi

i have till now try'd only online carding...and it work'd very good and successful,and now i wanna try some real life carding :)

so i asume that real life carding is like online carding...cc can die instat and can be good for a few day's...and i asume that the limit's on dumps are alike the cvv's

and now my question is what is the best excuse if you wanna pay something with your dump and the cashier ask for pin number...??

is it possible to make a dump that is secure against a pin entry in store??

tnx
bye

fear

Reaction score
It only asks you for PIN if it's a debit dump. All you can do is just tell the cashier "oh, i want to charge it as credit" and the cashier should tell you to either hit cancel, or hit credit, or hit ok. Either way, it should totally be allowed for you to charge any visa or mastercard as credit, they wouldnt' ask for a PIN. (at least not in USA)

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
accualy im from eu...and as i can see that only credit are available (most of the time) and the dumps are all 201...

ok..i get that 101 are only mag. stripes and therfor the pin number is not necessary but i didn't get the 201...and as i can see al the shops are selling only 201 eu dumps from the region that im interested..

i have read that it would be great idea to somehow damage the chip on the card...is that true?? can some eu carder confirm that and if it is necessary when carding in like austria/italy/germany

when i was buying with my own cc visa and when i pay i never had to type the pin...but better to be prepared then to panic in front of the cashier :)

im asking this only while i have seen that some shops don't have any more the pos where they just swipe the card...but instead they insert the card and then you must give in the pin nummber...ok i will sure try first with my real and then see how it works but....doesent hurt to ask :)

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
theres no solution for stores that want only 201, when i was shopping with dumps in uk, i stumbled upon stores that refused to use my 101 plastic. if they ask for pin, simply and polite tell them you refuse to type your pin in their machin, wait for you 5 minutes while you go to the atm.
its your card, not theirs