Features of Non-VBV and Auto-VBV bins in different countries

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello friends! Today we will talk about VBV (Verified by Visa) from different countries. Each country has its own specifics, and also some banks have their own policies when it comes to Verified by Visa.

The EBV credit card is much better than NON-VBV because it is accepted everywhere. Well, what to do when we want to buy an iPhone from a site where only cards with EBV are accepted, but we do not have a code? We can reset the code, and besides this, VBV does not always mean code.

Important: The card can die during reset, but we'll talk about this another time.
For us to be able to make a reset, we need fulls or we can punch the info ourselves. Usually it is very easy to break through information only in the USA, but in other countries it is difficult or very difficult.

So, we found a fulllock seller, prepared the cue ball, and are ready to buy. Stop, not so fast. The fact is that for each seller, the concept of "Full CC" is different, and this is normal. We need to clarify what details we want to get exactly. If the seller has full orders without our parts, we are looking for another. So, what details do we need? For each country in different ways, as I said above.

Let's start with United States (USA). USA VBV are not as in demand as other countries, because a lot of USA is mostly NON-VBV, and if we drive a shop into USA, we somehow don't care about VBV or not. Usually, for a USA reset, we need an SSN (Social Security Number), or rather, only the last digits. The card may even be VBV, but the holder did not put the code, then the code will be SSN and several details from cardboard like Expiration Date and others. Also sometimes we may need DOB (date of birth) and rarely MMN.

Spain - here, too, there is something like an SSN, but already their own version, that is, a NIE Number. Also noticed that many Spanish CCs have SMS confirmation, so be careful with them.

Germany - VBV usually asks for an IBAN for this country. You can find it out if we have an Account Number and Sortcode.

To calculate IBANA, go to the website www.ibancalculator.com, and put our data.

England is different here. In most cases we will need Account Number / Sortcode and MMN.

Canada - SIN (Social Insurance Number). It is analogous to SSN or Spanish NIE

Australia - their VBV is very difficult when compared to other countries. To reset the cardboard, you have to ring the bank, there is already infa with a fulllock to help, but not the fact that it will always work.

Turkey - here I can't say much, but the cardboard that I came across was with the confirmation of the code by SMS.

China, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea - from all countries of the world they are especially fond of SMS confirmation. In Hong Kong, almost everyone has this bullshit. An experienced Chinese told me this, and he himself checked a lot.

That's all for now, gentlemen. Of course, CC + VBV is best, but it will be easier to find a Dump + Pin on the market than CC + VBV. I wish you millions!