Faster

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
Name on forum: Faster
Link to profile: http://carder.market/member.php?u=44152
Short explanation: For calling me + my father (wtf !!! ) cops who put "Meny" people in jail. see here
The truth is that i had some beef with him, but only regarding bussines,what i posted about him its only the truth, that he is a time waster and a low life.
I overlooked swearing, insulting pm's where he wants to meet me and fight me and many more.
But from that to be called a cop its long way.
I wont accept to be called a cop in a carding forum by a trash like him.
This could affect my rep and my biz.
What i want: At least "deer" status assigned to him for writting that.
He will stay with that label forever because he doesnt have 50$ to remove it.

Also Mr. Ninja, you might wanna have a look at his post history and how many threads he made, and you will see how usefull he is for c.pro.

Thanks

balkanac

Waste of time..Just another broke kiid

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Enough evidence is presented in the board itself. There's tons of same topic he has opened, tons of members complaining about him 1.ripping, 2.time-wasting, 3.insulting, 4.bad language, with normal members, old cpro members & vendors. I wanted to put this kid in ignore but I would like to ask Ninja to take immediate action against this clown as he has been bothering me on ICQ, on his posts, on Redbull thread and various other spots that is related with this board.

L.A. Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
a post with 6 dots

Last edited:

GNR

for the drama :)

faster

DEER
Reaction score
mr ninja my i TELL THE THRUE TO THIS GUY GRN I KNOW PERSONAL ,SINATRA ETC THIS GUY ARE HERE FOR 10LR ALL DAY !!!!